Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Originally from Puerto Rico, but now reside in Nashville,Tn. I have a 1991 Toyota Supra non-turbo automatic and im trying to convert it into a turbo. The probvlrm is i could not foind the harness to conver into manual, so i bought a 1jz-gte engine, transmision, cxracing mkIII intercooler system, 255 LHP high pressure fuel pump, Instrument Cluster. I would like some knowlegde on what i am missing and how i could make this SUPRA into a decent creation. One of my problems is do i need a radiator and if so, i can't find a mkIII radiator for automatic? Can someone give me some knowledge

·
Registered
746 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Im happy with the 1jz but if I was gonna do it all over again I would have spent the extra cash and went with a 2j.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My grandfather had a Supra, he died while i was deployed and i could not go to his funeral. He was the closest to me. We always loved Supra's, so im trying to re build one as a message. Torres is our last name, hopefully when i finish this proyect that name will be imprinted tro it

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it. Good luck on your build. I am also from nashville,tn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts