Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've upgraded my fuel system and would like to remove and lose my OEM FPR, as well as the fuel feed hardline that runs from the bracket on the motor mount to the rail itself and instead use braided line and Earl's fittings. I'd like to hear from guys who have done this and find out what materials (specifically part numbers for the fittings used) so I can make this a "one trip to the performance shop" ordeal.

Also, one of the spots I went to to buy parts told me that he only sold standard threaded fittings and they wouldn't work on my MK3. I always thought that standard or metric, the threads are the same so in this case I coulda used either. Am I right? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
get the aeromotive mk3 kit. Its about $300 with ss lines or ebay as there is a guy always selling a kit for $280.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually bought that exact kit, but the problem is that the kit only includes what's needed to replace everything from the rail to the aftermarket FPR to the return. That's all that came with the kit. I want to replace everything before fuel rail.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Eric87T said:
I actually bought that exact kit, but the problem is that the kit only includes what's needed to replace everything from the rail to the aftermarket FPR to the return. That's all that came with the kit. I want to replace everything before fuel rail.
You are looking for the FPD Bypass. The stock feed line(s) are good to 500rwhp no problem Unless you are going above that, it isn't really necessary.

The easiest thing is the FPD Bypass. This will put a fitting on the back of the rail and will go all of 18" or so down to a junction block mounted to the block where you can put another fitting. There are several sites and sponsors that sell this kit. Again it's more for show or if your stock FPD has gone bad. Not necessary for performance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts