Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well it was a VERY small turnout for supras. literally only 6 of the 8 supras that attended were registered. NONE of which were MKIV's!!!

i parked with Danstoy most of the day and then noticed judges didnt see my car since i wasnt at the "Supra Section". :p so i got it over to the Supra area for judging after a few judges already walked by.

i took second in the supra catergory and first went to the REALLY clean white mk2 with everything in almost showroom stock condition. all the way down to the Tires and stock wheels which are the sames ones that came on the car back when it was brand new! a supra i highly recomend all of u to take a look at at this years Supras Invade Vegas which he will be attending again. even has the original window sticker in unfaded condition! :shock: VERY worthy of first place!

Nino was there and was stylin with the soon to be painted bomex kit and rockin some donor wheels from the generous Mike Trinidad! set off the car REALLY nice. worthy of picture taking! :)

other than that, the show was HUGE. registeration for the event only allowed 300 cars this year and all 300 registered within 4 days of the first reg. date 2 months ago! :shock: :shock: :shock: which is why the supra turnout was soo low. alot more older/historic cars came out as well as some new feature cars like the new Lexus IS-F and Tundra RAlly Truck!

out of all the cars my fav was the the Orange Celica GT pictured below. aside form the Orange paint, this car dragged me twoards it liek honestly no other car has ever done! immaculate inside and out. The owner was an older guy who is praying they'll make it smog exempt soon. :p

Sorry i usually take more pics every year but this year i only pulled the camera out for the orange Celica and at Nino's request for pics of his burg. mk3. anyone else got pics throw them up! :)

This is the last year my stock twinz will see a meet. T88 goes on this month! :cool:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

to add to the collection:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya. Serv had more coverage then the damn Top Secret Supra! people were all over his car including the film crew of Car Crazy "Meguires"! even one of the judges said he would have one first place if he had registered! :doh:

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
ya. Serv had more coverage then the damn Top Secret Supra! people were all over his car including the film crew of Car Crazy "Meguires"! even one of the judges said he would have one first place if he had registered! :doh:

And yet not even one pix from your ass of my car!!! Fucker!!! LoL

·
Take it!
996 Posts
Thannks for the pics Mr. Nicholas! I want to givee a BIGG thank you to Mr. Mike Trinidad aka SuprA70 for lending me his wheeels for that day! TORC this year was awesome for me, cause I never got that much attention before...I've been finally convinced to go with 18s now...hahah! I was hoping other "socalers" would be there, but unfortunately it was only me, nick and another white mk3 owner (forgot his name, sorry) and the rest of the mk2 guys! Thanks again for the compliments...hopefully she will be painted soon, although im kinda growing to like that two tone look though...hahah, we'll see!

Well...Here are my picCHURES, enjoy!

Some freeway shots

Me trying to race the ae86..hahha

sorry Mike :twisted:

TORC pics:

·
Take it!
996 Posts
continued

My Poopra and Mike's GT-7s! Hahah

SupraNick and jdmk3_87t quick photoshoot

Hope u guys enjoyed the pics...til next year again! :D

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Nice pics guys, Looks like a great turn out.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
u guys should make it out to motoring j style up here in nor cal, Classic and RWD japanese show! We are getting a group together from supraforums check out the nor cal section.

www.motoringjstyle.com

~scott

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
^^^ i dont think he did, when i saw it on saturday all i saw was a V-mount radiator. didnt see a motor, but then again they didnt pop the hood when i was looking at it.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Its sad there wasn't an earlier heads up on this meet. I only found out about it last thurs. (2 days before show). I hope next year, we can all represent the MKIV a bit better at this show.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

-E
I was gonna post it as soon as I found but registration was already closed. Like Nick said, registration closed within 5 days. Next year, we'll have to do it early.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Those are some nice Pics Want more. Damn i wanted to go but had to work that day. How was it ? But Nick you still got the Best MK3 I have ever seen. Props

1 - 20 of 20 Posts