Supra Forums banner

Toyomoto NA-T turbo manifold for sale in Tampa $375

725 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  KirkMKIV 
#1 ·
I am selling my Toyomoto cast iron (log style) NA-T manifold (2JZGE)... $375

Have a turbonetics deltagate mark 2 wastegate with a 10psi spring aswell for $50

PM me if interested... this was on my car before..but as some of you know I am running a completely different setup now on my car.

#4 ·
SC300TURBO said:
its a good mani but for alot less people are getting brand new tubulars ...so its not an easy sale.....if the price was alot lower id pick it up....
if ya got pics send em my way
sc300turbo@aol.com
show me a tubular na-t manifold (cheaper than the toyomoto) with no clearance issues............ I fit an SP74 on my toyomoto with no clearance issues (with the distributor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Plus this manifold will not crack like your "cheap tubular" manifolds which dont fit worth a shit anyways :bigthumb:

#6 ·
kirkMKIV said:
show me a tubular na-t manifold (cheaper than the toyomoto) with no clearance issues............ I fit an SP74 on my toyomoto with no clearance issues (with the distributor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Plus this manifold will not crack like your "cheap tubular" manifolds which dont fit worth a shit anyways :bigthumb:
technically ALL manifolds have the ability to crack. so you cant really say that. on top of that i was under the impression the 2j tubular ones fit pretty much problem free....

#7 ·
IdealSupra said:
technically ALL manifolds have the ability to crack. so you cant really say that. on top of that i was under the impression the 2j tubular ones fit pretty much problem free....
GTE is a different story, GE ones have big problems clearing distributor

show me how to crack this heavy ass piece of cast iron while its bolted up to a motor please

#8 ·
F&H Performance said:
Any pics of the wastegate?

i havent cleaned it or anything since I took it off the car... it will just get dirty again on whatever car it ends up on :lol:

the only reason I am selling this stuff is because I already have a new setup...

#9 ·
wow ...such anger....im not putting down the mani at all..just saying the way parts prices have gone its not as easy of a sale....

i have it on my turbo lexus and had one on my previous turbo lexus...its a great piece....i highly reccommend it....i even offered to buy it if the price was better....
if there was a good price for it all i might buy it all....
Jeff

#10 ·
SC300TURBO said:
wow ...such anger....im not putting down the mani at all..just saying the way parts prices have gone its not as easy of a sale....

i have it on my turbo lexus and had one on my previous turbo lexus...its a great piece....i highly reccommend it....i even offered to buy it if the price was better....
if there was a good price for it all i might buy it all....
Jeff
PM me what a "good price" is for you

- Kirk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.