Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in Los Angeles area next week, is there any wreckers/salvage yards that have MkIV Supras?

Thanx

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Probably not.

·
Registered
81 Posts
wow, didn't think i'd see so many wrecked supras in one place. some of them in an ok condition too. but thats like 400 miles from LA though. vely vely far. map says its near sacramento.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need the front brake caliper/pad brackets ( both sides) and attached hardware if available(bolts and caliper pins etc.) for a 93-98 Naturally Aspirated supra

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why dont you contact Dusty at MVP motorsports. He helped me with some things and I'm pretty sure they got OEM parts. That's my guess your better off buying something then finding something in LA thats been wrecked espiecally if its a Supra.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
BDT-TT said:
Why dont you contact Dusty at MVP motorsports. He helped me with some things and I'm pretty sure they got OEM parts. That's my guess your better off buying something then finding something in LA thats been wrecked espiecally if its a Supra.
Are you lying again? I'm just curious because you're 15 and I don't see what Dusty could've helped you with. :dunno: Honestly I was about to say 'why don't you just stick with reading threads instead of offering advice that makes no sense' Haha but your posts get me giddy all the time so keep it up. :)

I got a wrecked rolling chassis with your name on it!
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3028726#post3028726

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
VINZE said:
Are you lying again? I'm just curious because you're 15 and I don't see what Dusty could've helped you with. :dunno: Honestly I was about to say 'why don't you just stick with reading threads instead of offering advice that makes no sense' Haha but your posts get me giddy all the time so keep it up. :)

I got a wrecked rolling chassis with your name on it!
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3028726#post3028726

With an acount.. :bigthumb: ..I waited about a month to get it activated then I emailed him and he got it done in 2 days :D in the meanwhile I did look around the forums and read all lot of threads. Although theres all lot of information MVP caught my eye. They had a wide-range of parts....and yeah the reviews were great...so I was just spreading a good word about there store :).

Btw: what did it mean by giddy all the time?
Vinze im still learning so....thanks for going easy on me :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
giddy: dizzy: having or causing a whirling sensation; liable to falling; "had a dizzy spell"; "a dizzy pinnacle"; "had a headache and felt giddy"; "a giddy precipice"; "feeling woozy from the blow on his head"; "a vertiginous climb up the face of the cliff"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts