Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
yeah my boy owns a cavailer which he put some jdm parts on like taillights etc..

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
One of our locals actually had a TRD bodykit imported for his cavalier. Totally authentic.

Here's some pictures of his car. I think these pics were taken back in 2000 at the J-Body meet. The car actually had a page writeup in SCC and a showcase of their "Vizion Power" turbo kit install in Super Street a year later before the company folded.

The little badge right behind the front wheel says TRD, no fmic in this pic because he was still on nitrous only at this point.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Look like G.M. was begging Toyota to sell one of their cars for profit.

·
THE Computer DR.
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GTR-33 said:
Welcome to 1996. Guess what guys! I got internet in my house! Yeah AOL rocks!
Sorry man, never was really into the cavalier "scene", but obviously you are.

Besides, seems like there are other people on here who didn't know this amazing fact. :sadance:

ZaZZn said:
why are you posting this in the general forum?
Umm, cause I didn't notice the "other cars" forum? Geez.... :1poke:

·
irie
168 Posts
chopper said:

He doesnt have to be in the cavalier scene to know what cars are. Hell i knew that years ago. But its get tiring when things get posted over and over again, its gets anoying. Nothing personal. :)

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
chopper said:

Besides, seems like there are other people on here who didn't know this amazing fact. :sadance:
I not into the Cavalier, but being that I have seen them in person, I know that they exist.

Other people's ignorence of the fact that they exist doesn't mean it isn't old news n00b. You better brush up on the forum rules.

If it is something as old as this, it hase been posted before many times. Hell, if it something a week old, it's been posed before.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Hey does that TRD kit use OEM Supra signal markers? They look exactly the same, or did he swap those in himself? They look pretty good on the car, but I still hate me some j-bodies :p

Alex

·
THE Computer DR.
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GTR-33 said:
I not into the Cavalier, but being that I have seen them in person, I know that they exist.

Other people's ignorence of the fact that they exist doesn't mean it isn't old news n00b. You better brush up on the forum rules.

If it is something as old as this, it hase been posted before many times. Hell, if it something a week old, it's been posed before.

"n00b"....that's cute.

I love you GTR-33.......no I really do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts