Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met someone at a local meet last night with a full CF dash kit and door panels. He said the dash kit (which looked NICE) was made by Toyota. Anyone ever heard of these?

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
no. i know someone here was selling a whole CF dash a while back and you can get the door panels on e-bay.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Believe me, he said Toyota, I was drilling him on this. I know they made a few accesories, like the car cover and the TRD lineup, so I wasn't sure if I could believe him. Looked like the Torasport, though.

·
Registered
221 Posts
What does the Torasport one look like. I've never seen it. Anyone got pics. I was considering the kit from MVP.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ohyeah, he also said it was 160 or 190 bucks or something for the dash, and it wasn't an overlay. I was like, WTF?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
He probably got it from Toyota, IE a dealer installed part through the Toyota parts department, marketed by the local dealer as a OEM option.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$320, not bad. I have also heard good about them. Any dash kits that sell the top portion with the telltale lights and odometer?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Marc-P has a company covering his OEM pieces right now, I'm sure he'll post more information once it's completed.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Troux said:
Overlay FTL. I want the realz, yo.
These would be wrapped completed around the factory pieces, not just overlay kits like those that are out there now. Looks the same, just provides less hastle in creating molds for the clips and mounting hardware, etc.

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
I got my carbon dash kit on ebay. When the box arrived, it was factory sealed and it came from toyota motorsports

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
What do you want...a pic of the dash kit or the box it came in from a year ago. I have no reason to b.s anyone just because maybe you havent seen one. I'm just stating what I got

1 - 20 of 29 Posts