Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I need some help guys. I have an engine harness tech drawing from Toyota from a certain motor, that I would like to adapt to the Supra turbo AEM. I have the AEM pinouts, and the "Motor X" ECU technical drawings.

We would need a pin to pin instruction sheet to build an adapter harness. If you can help, and are an expert in the Toyota ECUs, please PM me, and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
763 Posts
Carchitect from TX may be able to help you.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
eric, send me a pm with exactlly what you are trying to accomplish and i believe i may be able to help you.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
When i did my adapter from the jza70 1jz to the 2jz for aem i got the connectors from autosportwiring.com.. hell get you what you need..

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
tissimo said:
When i did my adapter from the jza70 1jz to the 2jz for aem i got the connectors from autosportwiring.com.. hell get you what you need..
Did you have to change any sensors on the motor? I want to put a 2JZ AEM on my JZZ30 1JZ

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
Did you have to change any sensors on the motor? I want to put a 2JZ AEM on my JZZ30 1JZ
nope.. only thing i changed was the IAT for a GM one (and a aem 3.5 bar) everything else works fine..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts