Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where to get a emblem kit in gold for the 97 TT. Thanks Paul

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I found that out today. Are there any others from toyota cars that would look right. All I need is the front

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Ya I found that out today. Are there any others from toyota cars that would look right. All I need is the front
I just happen to have the front gold emblem off my car since I went black pearl. Man, I wish I didn't after I found out they were discounted and people wanted them. *kicks self in butt* PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
^^^ You took off your Gold SE badges! Chick your krazy.
I didn't know!! My ex-boyfriend talked me into taking the emblems off for a 'cleaner' look two weeks after I bought it. :nuts: It was months before I joined the forums. About a year later I found out they we discontinued, rare, and people wanted them. I got even more mad because my ex told me to just throw them away because they are just 'garbage'. I have the front one because I didn't take of the front because of the two holes that would have been left until I got the black pearl emblems. I am still pissed I did that. If I knew their value I would have never listened to him. :rant:

·
Registered
806 Posts
I seen gold se emblems on a red sup in jax.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Sweet, thanks for the info. Thankfully I still have my "Gold SE Emblems" :) And the matching liscense plate frame... ooooooo.

·
Registered
203 Posts
from that pic it looks like they're held up very well

our old Avalon in 95 when they 1st came out got the Gold Package and they had to come back and re-do it because about a year into owning, the Gold slowly started fading...didn't keep it long enough to see if it would hold but those look really good

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
my friends got rid of them, they dont compliment any color of the car that much in my opinion, i want to get some chromed emblems but i dont know the size, toyota has a few different sizes

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
^^^Dude. its not about how they match anything, its how they are very rare and not alot of people have them. As for getting chromed ones, i think those will stand out just as much as the gold ones. Just curious why you just dont go for the normal grey ones like almost everyone has?

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
^^ why didn't you stick to the stock TRD widebody like everyone ( except KERR )has? you wanted your car to be even more badass LOL ...

·
Registered
274 Posts
check some other toyota cars like the camry, in junkyards..

·
Senior
1,478 Posts
I tried to replace mine after an accident & was told that the emblems were made in the U.S. by 3M. Side by side you can see a slight difference in them. The best you can do now is plate the Supra emblem & purchase Toyota & the logo from anothe model. I was able to salvage the orb for the front & back-still holding their luster after 11 years. The center caps are giving up the ghost, though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts