Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mark it on your calendars
Sunday July 29, 2007

Last year we had 100+ cars at XXX this year I want to see even more...

PSTOC is hosting Pacific Northwest Toyota Festival III. Join us as we take it back to how the first Toyota Festival went down – BBQ in the park. The venue has it all – fields, undercover eating area, playgrounds for the young and old, skate park, and basketball court.

So you think your car isn’t worthy of a show? WHO CARES! This is open to all Toyotas, Scions and Lexus. Whether its stock, fully modded, damaged, SUV, Truck, station wagon. IF ITS A TOYOTA WE WANNA SEE IT! Represent your ride by showing it and enjoying the company of other enthusiasts and join us for some sweet rides and a good time on Sunday July 29th, 2007

Pre-Register your Toyota, Scion or Lexus by emailing [email protected]

* Trophies and Prizes will be awarded *

What: Toyota Festival III
Where: Sunset Park - 1306 69th St SE Auburn, Wa
When: Sunday July 29, 2006 –
Roll in 10am – 11:30am
Show 12pm – 4pm.
BBQ – 12:30pm – 2:30pm.

Cost: Pre-Register before July 29 - 10 dollars. Day of Register – 20 dollars

Directions –

From I-5 North and South
Merge onto WA-167
Take the 8th Street exit toward Pacific/Milton
Turn Left onto 8th St E/Jovita Blvd E. Continue to follow 8th St. E.
Stay straight to go onto Lake Tapps Parkway E.
Turn left onto Lakeland Hills Way SE
Turn Left onto 69th St. SE

·
Registered
556 Posts
Making this year very tough. PacNW Supra Nationals the following weekend ...

I personaly have had 2 M+G at the house this year,Centralia, and a MKII meet = 1 in Feb. and 1 each of the last 3 weekends. Next weekend I know of 2 on Sat. and 1 on Sun.

Just not physicaly possible to get to them all this year. :1poke: Last year, couldn't hardly find a meet, without just having one ..... Damn.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear that it sounds like the Supra turn out may be low. Hope that some of you can make it out! :) I know everyone seems to be a fan of the Supras ;-) and we enjoy having yall come out

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
I'll be there,
whether it be my wagon
or my supra, I'll be there!
Woot.

·
Tree Hugger
817 Posts
Goin to RREV! sorry :(

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
i will be in Vegas

woot!

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
prize for the most damaged toyota? if so im in. but i think i'll have my blue door by then :(

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
I'll be there... sold my car today though... :(

Last years turnout for the supra crowd was pretty weak. I remember Mike, Michelle, Amador, old dawg and Jojo... I dont think a single one of them will show... except maybe Mike?

Edit: Jason was there too!

Tim

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'll be there... sold my car today though... :(

Last years turnout for the supra crowd was pretty weak. I remember Mike, Michelle, Amador, old dawg and Jojo... I dont think a single one of them will show... except maybe Mike?

Tim
Typical MKIV/MKIII SNOB responce ..... :1poke: :D :hay:

The MKII's came out in force for the most part, but then again, we aren't considered ( SUPRAS ) by many of ya'll. We had enough for our own tophies :agreed:

The biggest reason IMHO that many of the Supra crowd doesn't show up at PSTOC meets, is they don't frequent that forum. I know I hardly ever visit it, as there was waayy to little traffic for me. I have veered away from several forums because of this, and other reasons I won't mention :angel:

If my car is running great, I'll be going down to Portland for some racing. If it's "just" running, I'll be visiting the PSTOC meet ..... mmmmmm Rootbeer ;)

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Yah I remember alot of mk2s, but they were hanging out of to the side away from all of the rest of us... I think I remember your's though if it was the one with the swap, that was actually parked in the lot...

Oh and the meeting place has moved this year, not at XXX.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shawn -

im mike's daughter though - does that not mean anything to you? lol guess not! just messing with ya!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Selz - fixed, thanks, I assumed,LOL.

The swapped cars that were there, last year, I had a hand in or built, but were not mine. Though, all three appearin have my wiring. The low miles 84 is in my hands more than the owners though :D

Nat, No offence, but I want to run a couple of the BPU guys ---Mark :wavey: if the car is in one piece. Seems I can't keep my own car together -- typical. Besides, you know I'll back your meets, when possible. Tell the old man hi for me.

<---Runs from reprocussions of old man remark :angel:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Holy duct tape Junkman...I'm in for a whoopin'!

<<Jacking Nat's thread even further...the old guy started it!

LOL, I seem to have this incanny ability to go OT in way too many threads.

That said, for those that have NOT been to PSTOC meet/show, I highly recommend doing so. Natalie and co. do a very nice job IMHO, and try their damndest to please the masses. I had more fun last year, than any meet I went to, excpet the get togethers at my place <-- Booze and smack talking are the norm :angel:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts