Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics that I took from the 2007 annual Toyota Fest in Long Beach, CA. Toyota brought their NASCAR camry, tundra, IS F, and lots of their museum cars. This year is toyota's 50th year in the USA so they had more presense at the event.

More pics here - http://supraregistry.com/photo/html/toyota_fest_2007.html

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
I'm envious that you saw a 2000gt in person. That car is absolutely the most beautiful car in toyota's history.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
I'm envious that you saw a 2000gt in person. That car is absolutely the most beautiful car in toyota's history.

I don't know about "most beautiful in toyota's history" ...I do like it but the MkIV is right up there IMO ...anyway, my local dealer, Ardmore Toyota, has a 2000GT in the service bay, the dealer franchise owner owns it. I posted some pics of it in "other cars" a month or so ago. Queens NY isn't so far, stop by and see it ...they let me touch it, take pics of it, next time I'll ask to sit in it.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
^ looks like a beefed up old Celica to me, maybe early 80 to mid 80's ...I'd have to find pics to know which year for sure.

·
Super Moderator
10,584 Posts
1974 Celica ST or GT. I'm guessing GT.

Ken.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

what kind of car is this? I love it.
I think it's a 78-81 Celica.

Man I'm loving that new IS-F.
That IS-F is a nice car. According to the toyota rep, they will only make a very limited number and will all be sport-shift automatic with paddle shifter.

ChiliSauce said:
They had 2 of the 2000GT there. Both were from the toyota museum in Gardena, CA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts