Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the primary discussion page but figured it was worth posting separately for higher visibility/access.

The form is at the bottom of the page, should extend to the A70/A80. Lets bombard them and let them know we need/want our parts!

·
From the land down under
3,814 Posts
Wow!! headlamps, Door handles, and brake booster are not the 3 items I would have expected to be at the top of the list to be reproduced.

Makes you wonder if they have handled the heritage program properly poorly...lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
I guess they must be starting with stuff that is either relatively easy to reproduce or they have found companies that will manufacture these parts for a good price.

I've lost all hope of them producing anything related to the V16x boxes with them having sold the tooling back when the last Supra's rolled off the production line. We can dream though!

·
Game Over
1,209 Posts
I guess they must be starting with stuff that is either relatively easy to reproduce or they have found companies that will manufacture these parts for a good price.

I've lost all hope of them producing anything related to the V16x boxes with them having sold the tooling back when the last Supra's rolled off the production line. We can dream though!
I definitely don't expect any V160 stuff coming back, but it doesn't hurt to try

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I filled out the form for V160 1-4th updated Hub assemblies, LH & RH Door panels, and Passenger glovebox assembly so far
Good call on both parts. More people need to sign for door panels or other parts that cannot be easily reproduced by the aftermarket.

·
Game Over
1,209 Posts
Good call on both parts. More people need to sign for door panels or other parts that cannot be easily reproduced by the aftermarket.
It seems that hardcore members are willing to buy Bnib Dashes, so it'd make sense to have a new glovebox and door panel to match the new finish.

I know I've been hunting for a new passenger glovebox and I haven't even seen one bnib FS here on the forums, and door panels are 3k+ if you find a matching pair.

The quality and finish of the interior parts of these cars are really great, and reasonably priced for what they are, back when they were still available.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I still love that they're doing this. Personally, it's all about the Supra specific parts for me. I get that there is a market for stock drivetrain pieces, but very little is stock on my car anymore.

Mk4 targa brackets and trim would be nice. I'm sure any interior pieces would be welcomed, certainly by me, even though these cars hold up really well, the car you buy may or may not be complete inside, or has seen some rough use.

Mk3, all the trim, weather stripping, gas tank, and you know what? TEMS compatible shocks. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, and the system is well beyond antiquated, but I've seen a LOT of requests for them over the years...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts