Supra Forums banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
I doubt Toyota will do what Nissan is doing with advanced on-demand vintage body panel re-creation like this but I sure wish they would to use whatever technology they can to preserve their most famous models:

Aside, I would gladly send off regular discontinued parts requests through the Heritage Parts submission link but I get the impression that their system would automatically deny if I submitted a non-MKIV or non-MKIII VIN number.

·
Administrator
8,441 Posts

·
97-6speed-TT
695 Posts
I doubt Toyota will do what Nissan is doing with advanced on-demand vintage body panel re-creation like this but I sure wish they would to use whatever technology they can to preserve their most famous models:

Aside, I would gladly send off regular discontinued parts requests through the Heritage Parts submission link but I get the impression that their system would automatically deny if I submitted a non-MKIV or non-MKIII VIN number.
If you are serious, go to thesupraregistry.com and pick from any VIN that is listed on the site and make your submissions on the Heritage Parts link.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I urged four of my friends to post their chassis and order the parts they need the most for the MK4 supra

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just used my VIN to request door cards, dash panels, floor mats, wipers, and tan carpet....

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you are serious, go to thesupraregistry.com and pick from any VIN that is listed on the site and make your submissions on the Heritage Parts link.
I just saw your reply and I did not know about that registry. Thank you! I will give this a shot. There are a lot of discontinued parts to cover.

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,571 Posts
Twinsturbo on IG mentioned the TRD 3000GT WB is rumored to be going back into production

·
Anime Dork
5,277 Posts
Twinsturbo on IG mentioned the TRD 3000GT WB is rumored to be going back into production
That might be a possibility but since Toyota USA doesn't allow its US dealers to purchase TRD Japan parts or even offer them in our market i doubt these will be available to US dealers like they used to be. Toyota USA ended that program back in 2017.

·
Boost Junkie
12,428 Posts
Maybe Dusty can still get them then.

Steve

·
Registered
114 Posts
12k isn't bad if it is the complete kit. I just want them to offer it in pieces as well. I want the hood and I think it was the S-type spoiler, the original TRD type one, not the whale type. Hope they don't do the same thing Mugen did with their reissue stuff recently and be cheap about the production of the parts.

·
Anime Dork
5,277 Posts
12k isn't bad if it is the complete kit. I just want them to offer it in pieces as well. I want the hood and I think it was the S-type spoiler, the original TRD type one, not the whale type. Hope they don't do the same thing Mugen did with their reissue stuff recently and be cheap about the production of the parts.
The hood and spoilers were available separately in the past so i'm sure they will do the same thing again. The widebody fenders and quarter panels and side skirts were the only things not available separately.

·
iSPOOL
1,121 Posts
Input my parts request wish list
1. Floor Mats
2. TRD LSD Auto & 6 speed
3. Wire harness auto & 6 sped
4. 97-98 6 speed shifter dash panel
5. Door panels

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hi, I just submitted 2 jza80 requests on two Vins. (im trying to find my old Supra's Vin I had and submit more!!!
I think any Old supra vins should be Recycled for the purpose of more submissions.

CLUSTER TRIM PANEL INTERIOR DASH 55404-14530
CLUSTER BEZEL 55420-14040
CLUSTER VISOR 55410-14510
FLOOR MATS FRONT DRIVER PASSENGER AND REAR 00200-14930-13
CLOWL TRIM LEFT 62102-14250-C0

I still dream of hearing Curt's voice over the phone telling me "Your V-160, TRD Wide Body Kit and rebuild parts are on the way"...................:)

·
From the land down under
3,844 Posts
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the guys with JDM supra's can post here I believe:

Thank you very much for posting this up...I havent been able to submit anything, and there has been zero publicity about this program in NZ, so at least now, I can give some input.

Cheers

181 - 200 of 202 Posts