Supra Forums banner

201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Anime Dork
5,312 Posts
Bumping this back up. Hopefully people are still filling out the form. I was recently contacted by Toyota Corporate about our influx in orders on TT caliper's so they are keeping track on Supra parts so definitely keep up on the Heritage Program form and keep filling it out with parts that we need.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Bumping this back up. Hopefully people are still filling out the form. I was recently contacted by Toyota Corporate about our influx in orders on TT caliper's so they are keeping track on Supra parts so definitely keep up on the Heritage Program form and keep filling it out with parts that we need.
So does buying a ton of OEM parts help? If so, I'm doing my part.

·
Anime Dork
5,312 Posts
So does buying a ton of OEM parts help? If so, I'm doing my part.

i honestly don't know but this is definitely the first time i've been contacted by Toyota Corporate about a specific part for a specific car. So they are actively watching sales of Supra parts currently so i just wanna make sure that people are still filling out that form on the Heritage Program so they know interest is still high and that people want these parts reproduced.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Would be nice if they notified the dealerships when they saw total stock of an item reach a limit of say 10k and then at 1000. I understand a lot of manufacturers stop producing parts about 10 years after that part was last used on a production model, but the availability of that part is in the black hole of warehouse space when it comes to how many are available and for how long.

·
Administrator
8,647 Posts

·
Administrator
8,647 Posts
Allan, just email corporate my order history from Curt since 2003, should fund the new supra.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Twinsturbo on IG mentioned the TRD 3000GT WB is rumored to be going back into production
This legit? Only IG account with that name I see has 0 posts. I know theres someone making replicas from molds taken from an original kit. Id definitely be game to get it done, if they brought it back in production.

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,586 Posts
So much for this program. China aint gonna want anything to do with us once this CV19 is said and done :(

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,276 Posts
Is there a way to get Toyota to recognize us as MKIV owners and get sent a form? I've owned my MKIV for 13 years but haven't ever been reached out to for things like this

·
Registered
228 Posts
So much for this program. China aint gonna want anything to do with us once this CV19 is said and done :(
Its pronounced CHYNA... Lol

·
Registered
582 Posts
201 - 218 of 218 Posts