Supra Forums banner

221 - 240 of 244 Posts

·
Game Over
1,243 Posts
Where are these door handles available? It shows the drivers handle is still discontinued via online parts store.

·
iSPOOL
1,353 Posts
Reactions: Boost Wang

·
Game Over
1,243 Posts

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,455 Posts
I just ordered one of the LH door handles that were discontinued via my local dealer parts guy.

The Toyota online parts sites isn't updated I suppose.

Thanks for the link, Shady
What PN? I'd like to order the same. If you can share pricing, timelines, and a contact, that would be appreciated. The local dealers were not helpful and Elmhurst no longer has a Supra guy.

·
Game Over
1,243 Posts
What PN? I'd like to order the same. If you can share pricing, timelines, and a contact, that would be appreciated. The local dealers were not helpful and Elmhurst no longer has a Supra guy.
MD,

The Part #'s is what I've ordered in the image above.
I get my parts from Mark at Vancouver Toyota. He is the parts manager of the store, and is a Supra guy.
Msrp is $309.04 per handle, but hit him up and tell him your a Supra guy and he'll help you out.

(360) 944-3001
[email protected]

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yay door handles...how about another floor mat production run?

Reactions: supralover93

·
Administrator
8,697 Posts
they are not going to make shit, no one hold your breath. Door handles? Seriously...

·
2,100 Posts
Kurt is Curt's soviet cousin. :p

Also the fact that Curt has been out of the game for a few years now. He is missed, nobody could match his knowledge at a dealer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey guys - here are direct links to the door handles from McGeorge Toyota which I've found to be pretty reasonably priced.

driver side door handle:

and passenger side:

·
Administrator
8,697 Posts
Yeah it's unfortunate Elmhurst decided to quietly raise all their prices thinking well if we raise the prices will make more money when all these other dealerships that have not been in the Supra game are offering a better value to their customers. I still talk to Curt on the phone from time to time and he always seems willing to help me out when there's some weird part I can't quite find.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Interesting pricing though. The only original door handle still available is passenger side in white, but the price is much cheaper. (see below) I guess this is what we are to expect with the reproduction parts going forward especially with what I can only assume to be extremely low production numbers.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Seriously they could do a run of 10000 sets of floor mats and I'm sure everyone on here would buy 2 to 3 sets.... cant imagine they would lose money.

221 - 240 of 244 Posts