Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I registered and apparently my VIN isn't a valid Toyota VIN. Hopefully they send me the survey anyway.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
682 Posts
If anyone finds a way to get this email (via registering or other means), please let us know so we can all participate!

-Rich

·
Registered
127 Posts
Emailed my local Toyota dealer here in Ireland earlier today. Was told that they are not doing anything like that here for the Supra as it was not a big seller in Europe.

·
Anime Dork
5,254 Posts
Emailed my local Toyota dealer here in Ireland earlier today. Was told that they are not doing anything like that here for the Supra as it was not a big seller in Europe.
you'll just have to get parts from Japan or any resellers once parts become available unless you have a LHD one then you can buy US parts once they become available.

·
Administrator
8,399 Posts
Hey why was this post un-sticked from the top of the section?

isn't this kind of important especially for people that want new OEM parts for there cars.
The second I stickied it no one posted in the thread, I unstuck and people resumed posting. Dunno if sticking thr thread affects the post ranking or not

·
Kappa Check 1 2
682 Posts
The second I stickied it no one posted in the thread, I unstuck and people resumed posting. Dunno if sticking thr thread affects the post ranking or not
I'll admit, I tend to scroll right past the stickied threads every time I enter different sections of the forum lol. Maybe I'm not the only one!

-Rich

·
Registered
628 Posts
Heh - I got a reminder email today to be sure to take the survey ... I'm holding off until we have a good template to paste in.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can register on toyota's site, they send a confirmation email, you create an account then validate your vin.
That should get you on the heritage program mailing list.

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
Big props to saiyajinimports for making it easy for everyone with his template. I completed a good part of the owner-specific information and used his template to complete my comments at the end.

Earlier this week, I saw first-hand the fruits of Nissan's program at SP Engineering. They had six 32, 33 and 34 GT-Rs in the shop, with six RB 26 motors getting prepped for 2.8L HKS stroker cranks, etc. Hopefully, Toyota takes a similar approach. If it does, likely as much, the aftermarket will follow, as is occurring with Nissan's program.

Ken.

·
Game Over
1,209 Posts
Where do you guys sign up? I've tried OP's URL, but with no luck. Would love to get my hands on a set of BNIB door panels, and passenger glovebox to finish off my parts hoard, and the Canadian seat heater switch that I've returned to spare $$$ for stock twin vacuum hoses back in 2008. Fuck me LOL

41 - 60 of 186 Posts