Supra Forums banner

161 - 180 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I listed about 20 part numbers on the part number lines not just one.
Oh it said to only list 1 part number per line towards the top.. oh well. Hopefully something more than the 3 currently "confirmed" parts comes of this...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh it said to only list 1 part number per line towards the top.. oh well. Hopefully something more than the 3 currently "confirmed" parts comes of this...
Yeah I ignored that parts. There were more then 45,000 Supras ever produced and some are dead. If they were all alive and 45,000 people listed 5 parts each would make 225,000, we would all hopefully not decide on the exact 5 parts to bring back. Toyota will decide regardless what they will bring back.

·
JetFire
5,351 Posts
Is there a link/list to the part numbers somewhere that I can reference when filling out the form?

·
iSPOOL
1,318 Posts
Is there a link/list to the part numbers somewhere that I can reference when filling out the form?
Page 2 has some links and part numbers

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Odd, I tried to register with toyota so that i might be included in future heritage emails. and they keep giving me an Invalid VIN message. Guessing its due to their site not wanting to deal with anything older than 94. so my 93, can't be registered with them anymore online. maybe the email i sent will take care of it. anyone else with a 93 unable to register?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Odd, I tried to register with toyota so that i might be included in future heritage emails. and they keep giving me an Invalid VIN message. Guessing its due to their site not wanting to deal with anything older than 94. so my 93, can't be registered with them anymore online. maybe the email i sent will take care of it. anyone else with a 93 unable to register?
The request form is here

·
Registered
234 Posts
This will sink the current used parts market, and stock car market with low miles.
Honda has done this with Mugen recently, and it killed the semi rare parts resale market. Worst part is, the 'reissue' parts are not the same as the original, and much lower quality.
All it has done is bone over the guys that have spent the time collecting over the years.

·
Registered
158 Posts
And I’m okay with that... I want some new affordable parts for fuck sakes. It’s a Toyota not some Ferrari from the 60s.

I’d love prices to come down so I could buy a second one. But it won’t happen.
No kidding I took my dad to SIV and he wants to get his hands on one lol

Funny considering everything it took to convince him to help me buy mine in 09'. He liked the Supra then compared it to a new car at the time, I think just being at SIV he caught the essence/value and the community that is the Supra.

·
Registered
96 Posts
No kidding I took my dad to SIV and he wants to get his hands on one lol

Funny considering everything it took to convince him to help me buy mine in 09'. He liked the Supra then compared it to a new car at the time, I think just being at SIV he caught the essence/value and the community that is the Supra.
The masses do that with every classic car before they skyrocket in value.
"Why would I pay that much for something Xyrs old when I could get this new thing?"

Then after the classic skyrockets and the value of their "new" car plummets they decide they want the classic.
Dumb.

And i'm guilty of it.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
723 Posts
Did my part with the request form. Fingers crossed!

-Rich

·
97-6speed-TT
699 Posts
I filled out the form with 10 different Vin #'s. Trying to do my part to help these cars live a bit longer.

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
I urge everyone to continue to do this. Daily if you want even. I doubt they would truly bring back small things, but if the focus were on interior pieces, V160 stuff, etc. I think there is a good chance of production. Key here is not everyone putting in random parts, but truly creating a 'demand' for several major pieces.

161 - 180 of 218 Posts