Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im working for Toyota Scion of Gladstone now. So if anyone is looking for a reliable daily (new or used) hit me up and I'll give you the homie discount. (Ask Jojo hes bought a car from me for his wife.) You can reach me at 503-806-5769, if I havent met you before just mention you are from the forums.

Side note: Cash for clunkers is still up and running!

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
once you get a black/black sc300 5 speed prefer 97 with leather heated seats and moonroof, let me know
Lol cars like that never make it to the lot. Managers, salesmen, service dept. etc. all get first pick on trades that come in. But if for some reason a car like that slips through and makes it to the line I will let you know :)

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont want much, do we?

PS: I've decided on the Avalon, Griff.. so expect me back hopefully in the next month or so.. Let me know if you get any in maybe the 2000-2002 range
I will keep my eyes open!

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have a 1993 Mazda RX7 with 58k miles, Black on Tan 5 speed
also an 04 IS 300 Dark Grey, Black Int. 74k miles Auto if anyones looking

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
keep on the look out for me and my girlfriend, if that is was a 5 speed we would be negotiating....
If it were a 5 speed it probably would have never made it to the lot lol...

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have a 1993 Mazda RX7 with 58k miles, Black on Tan 5 speed
also an 04 IS 300 Dark Grey, Black Int. 74k miles Auto if anyones looking
We also have an IS350 on the lot, Dark Blue... :)

· Registered
294 Posts
Im working for Toyota Scion of Gladstone now. So if anyone is looking for a reliable daily (new or used) hit me up and I'll give you the homie discount. (Ask Jojo hes bought a car from me for his wife.) You can reach me at 503-806-5769, if I havent met you before just mention you are from the forums.

Side note: Cash for clunkers is still up and running!
Can you get a discount on parts?

Josh

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
Hes not in the parts department yo. Theres plenty of resources around here that you can source parts from. ra24man is one example of someone who can help you with parts.

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hes not in the parts department yo. Theres plenty of resources around here that you can source parts from. ra24man is one example of someone who can help you with parts.
Reg is very right. My discount is crap.... I checked what it would cost me for a v160 $6400 lol employee cost...

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
the MAX you will ever get off toyota parts is 30% off. Period. Unless your banging the presidents daughter. I dont care who the parts guy is. Curt from Elmhurst, Royal Moore Toyota, Vancouver Toyota....its all the same.

Next topic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.