Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Below are a couple before and after photos of Toyota Supra control arms that were sent in to us not too long ago and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out. We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

The customer will have the Polished Control Arms and everything back on the car here sometime soon and he said that he would send photos over after completion. Once he sends photos I will post the final results mounted on the car. :)

For more Metal Polishing Photos and Info visit the website: Mirror Finish Polishing

Toyota Supra Control Arms BEFORE Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Control Arms AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Control Arm AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok now thats a first polished control arms LOL, excellent work as always, i wonder what crazy thing is next to be polished
Stay tuned...if you think this is crazy just wait til the next item that we are polishing from a Toyota Supra. lol I will give you a hint...it covers up a lot of power, but doesn't have very much heat associated to it relatively speaking. :)

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wonder how long those puppies would stay clean :)

Nice work again!!

Thanks for the kind words...appreciated.

I don't recommend to customers to use my coating service if they keep their parts clean all the time as I don't want to sell a customer something they don't need, but in this case I would definitely recommend to the customer that we coat these parts for them, so in the event they get dirty under the car (which I am sure they will) it will be easier to clean the parts off in the future.

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· I love sequentials!
7,626 Posts
The transmission?

I would bet Eric had his subframe and control arms polished, haha

Stay tuned...if you think this is crazy just wait til the next item that we are polishing from a Toyota Supra. lol I will give you a hint...it covers up a lot of power, but doesn't have very much heat associated to it relatively speaking. :)

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Can't wait to see these installed on the car.

What type of agent would you recommend to clean a polished surface?

Would plain carwash soap and water do the trick.

I guess it would depend on what's on the surface.

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can't wait to see these installed on the car.

What type of agent would you recommend to clean a polished surface?

Would plain carwash soap and water do the trick.

I guess it would depend on what's on the surface.

Just shoot me over a PM and let me know what is on the surface you are trying to clean off.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.