Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After buying the Supra SE 1995 Diamond Pearl white, im now starting to kinda think if it was a bad idea. Is the se really that bad? I read on the forums and people say its like the "STRIPPED down Edition..."

·
Registered
252 Posts
so what , have 95 se pearl white , so the seats are cloth big deal i like it in the hot summer , no power seat how many times do you rely adjusting your seat(i haven't since i have it 12 years )
i did swap to gte and 6 sp, and i love it every minutes of it
enjoy your car

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
After buying the Supra SE 1995 Diamond Pearl white, im now starting to kinda think if it was a bad idea. Is the se really that bad? I read on the forums and people say its like the "STRIPPED down Edition..."
what did you expect to buy when you bought it?

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,660 Posts
You just bought a car without even really looking into it?
I am gonna be honest that is kind of ridiculous.
That is too large an investment to be dicking around. Hopefully you at least got a good deal?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Is it a 5 speed? Ill take it off your hands.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didnt buy it without looking at it. I looked at it, but I didnt know that SE was a cheap edition. Yea i bought it for 11k.

·
Administrator
8,788 Posts
I didnt buy it without looking at it. I looked at it, but I didnt know that SE was a cheap edition. Yea i bought it for 11k.
What options are you concerned your missing out on?

Car is from the mid 90s...fully loaded the supra compared to a modern day car is stripped. You sound unfortunately like a young kid that doesn't know what he wants. Sell it as a swap sounds out of the question. Don't torment yourself by driving some cheap edition car.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
I love my SE. Hardtop and LIGHT weight AF

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
There's nothing 'bad'. Doesn't have leather or an amp in it and some other small various 'luxuries'. Big whoop. It's a mid 90s car.

·
Administrator
8,788 Posts
I like the car alot i just want to know if the SE is really that bad like someone people say it is.
Please explain what you think is bad about it, I assume you are upset all SE editions came with double ended dildos for motor mounts and a jdm spider stuck in the drivers side tail light. Just a theory.

·
JetFire
5,380 Posts
I like the car alot i just want to know if the SE is really that bad like someone people say it is.
Why do you care what people think? Sell the car to someone that will appreciate it. I have a 95 SE Hardtop myself could care less what options it's missing or what someone else says that's just me. Doing a full 6spd swap with a vvti motor in the next couple months.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,381 Posts
I love my diamond white pearl hardtop se! it came swapped tt already.. All i had to do was build the rest of the car. I rode in 20 different supras and love my hardtop.. Just because its not factory twin turbo and a rare color does not mean you have a shit car. Still a supra! Who the fuck cares what anyone says anymore anyways? Most the people who see a supra think they are 80k cars and all come 1000hp.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts