1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Name: Mir
City: Newcastle Upon Tyne
State: United Kingdon - England- North East.

Car originally sold by Toyota Wingrove in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Original owner had the car for around 7 years before selling it to my uncle. He later sold the car to my dad who then gave it to me around 2005, Family owned for 19 years. Car shows three previous owners. The car has the standard UK specification over the Japanese models. Better turbo, better diff with cooler, better breaks car also has heated seat, adjustable headlights, glass headlights etc etc.

Car was originally silver and changed to blue when my uncle owned it unsure of exact colour but was either Kawasaki Blue or. Subaru Blue, Car is now Lamborghini Blue. Externally the front bumper and side skirts are none oem, bomex front and unsure of the side skirts. Alloy wheels are custom ordered from the states and split rims, they really set the car off. The bad points on the outside very few paint defects just minor stuff like hairline cracks showing in front bumper but age related and due to fibre glass, minor paint work stuff could do with a detail to remove swirls. Rear taillights refurbed so almost like new, front re sealed and tidied up. The metal scoop section that goes under the hood was not on the car when the picture was taken but I have this in the garage and was removed when the car was being painted. The car also has vented bonnet and front fenders. Mot until July 2020 Passed with no advisory, Mechanic was surprised of the condition and said it was better than newer cars.

Internally not much changed pretty much stock, I wanted to show the tear to the side bolster of the driver seat, it’s not massive but tore after it wore for some time. The passenger side also has rear but not torn, centre sections especially the back rest are good condition. Rear seats are also great condition minus one burn mark but the size of a skittle (the sweet). The centre console has a few marking as does the face of the dash in some areas. Entertainment car has a 11” or 12” JL Audio sub, Alpine Amps and door speakers, Kenwood Double Din touch screen headunit with DAB and iPod cable in centre console to charge and connect phone.

Mechanically the car is perfect, engine is solid we did regular oil change etc. All fluids and timing belt, aux belt, fuel pump, changed a few years ago and have receipts to show when complete. More recently I decided to tidy up the underside of the car March 2017. I got a garage to remove components underneath and blast, re paint anything that could be used again and replace what ever couldn’t. Certain parts replaced, underside cleaned and sealed, full Polyflex and Super Pro bushing, Car has Oem shocks and springs then Oem shocks with Eibach lowering then H&R suspension 2017 which was later changed to Tein fully adjustable 2019, fuel line, fuel filter, break line, caliper new seal kit, break disc and pads all around, dampener, tensioner, radiator, auto box cooler, exhaust, plugs, air filter, air con condenser and various air con parts, There’s been loads of work done to the car over the last 2 years and receipts add up to around £10,000 about three quarters if not more spent in last 2 years and I’ve probably forgotten some things.

Things done before I bought the car Greddy Intercooler, Greddy Turbo pipes, Stainless air filter, HKS dump valve, Stainless steel exhaust system, Apexi Avcr boost controller, turbo timer both in centre console.

Excellent car will be sad to see it go but I have too many cars at the moment and decided to sell this one. Genuine seller have multiple high performance cars including another Single turbo supra. I have all or most receipts from ownership to prove money spent and original documents including many years of mot and so on. I hardly use the car and have only done a few thousand miles over a number of years. I know the car will just be parked up so decided it was time for someone else to enjoy the it.

Please no time wasters, make sure you have the funds, no part ex

Overseas buyers welcome, Europe, United States, etc. Car located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, North East England, United Kingdom.

More than happy to answer questions provide extra photos showing proof of work done.

I am unsure of price as I have no idea what it would cost for someone to import to the United States so I want to be fair where it’s worth the person the extra expense and risk in buying a car you can’t see in person. The car is on eBay UK site at the moment. Will not accept anything under £20,000. You can save big money and fit a 6 speed and still have change left over for other stuff.

Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts