Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
KBR
2,910 Posts

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
I'm sure the'll plenty of stock mkiii's. You should just take your truck, and show it.lol! to be different.

get your car running and lets race :loser:

aite, peace.

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
get your car running and lets race :loser:

aite, peace.
Car dose run. I just need the exhaust fabbed to fit. But that's more $$$.

Race for what. I retired the supra from racing. Too much $$$, and strait bullshit into it.
You can race my civic. I'm sure you won't beat it.
But who cares!this was about you showing your truck at the torque meet! Lol!

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
Car dose run. I just need the exhaust fabbed to fit. But that's more $$$.

Race for what. I retired the supra from racing. Too much $$$, and strait bullshit into it.
You can race my civic. I'm sure you won't beat it.
But who cares!this was about you showing your truck at the torque meet! Lol!

hahahaha.. TORQUE MEAT! lolz!! :lol: hahaha, now it looks like Id rather show the truck then :lol:

aite, peace.

·
Registered
131 Posts
damn...too far.

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need to get out of the Bay so I might head down there to visit friends and check out the show at the same time. Any of you been to the shows before? Do they have a good turnout of cars?

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So you guys are all reppin' hard down in SoCal. Are you guys going to do the same at the San Mateo show?

Nah...taking the Supra to HIN March 14th weekend...don't really wanna make another trip down there

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
F dat im sure if dai lo brings it together..u can get ppl to rep...my car pos so no go for me...but shit that's a whole month away..im sure u could motivate ppl to enter.

I seriously doubt that! Too many people up here that don't wanna fork out the $60 registration fee.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
dude, your car is not a pos. it's CLEAN! and i love old school

old school music, old school breakdancing though i can't do any of it myself as you can probably tell

did you finish putting your parts on the car?

i'm interested in these events if they're local

LA makes for a tempting trip, but i have school and projects...

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wattup mike...naw not yet..it'll be awhile before I get all the parts on the car...I say pos when comparing my car to silas car...im not anywhere near that level.....yet. thanks for the compliment though. there is a couple of shows in pleasanton and san mateo if u want to enter your car in a show dood.

dude, your car is not a pos. it's CLEAN! and i love old school

old school music, old school breakdancing though i can't do any of it myself as you can probably tell

did you finish putting your parts on the car?

i'm interested in these events if they're local

LA makes for a tempting trip, but i have school and projects...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts