Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LT.
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know why last post was closed but here is a pic of it when owned by Kenyon Set(T04e) on Cn performance webpage.

http://www.cnperformance.com/

Car was built by Neil Set/others of C and N performance.

Car dynoed 450RWHP at 15PSI with To4e and 440cc injectors when purchased. Orin added the 7Mresistor and 550ccs from Chucky Doll and it dynoed 337.30(started out at 137RWHP???). Orin blamed the plugs. WRONG.

Sean Euhler added a SP63 and a custom down pipe. Car would not boost past 4psi. It would break up. AFC trouble shooted along with numerous other stuff(big thanks to numerous board members like 1bad cynos,Chucky Doll) for help in the last 2 years). Sean then checked the resistor install this past weekand saw wires were totally installed wrong by Orin. Rewired it correctly. VOILA 20PSI. Car runs awesome!!!
I am happy for Ronnie who because of a wrong installed part consider setting the car on fire,drowning it or junking it since it would not run past 4psi. He said he was the happiest he has been in two years.

Last night car went out on Ritchie Highway to tear it up along with a 450RWHP 7MGTE car(MR Supra) and a 400RWHP automatic 7MGTE car(Suprawill). All of them were red!!

Any guess on RWHP next time out? SP63,greddy catback,custom 3" downpipe,1 piece driveshaft,profic B controller,wideband(set at 11.2 at full boost),550cc,300ZX pump along with HKS 256 cams coming next(might need fuel). Mike 92LX says on the roll it feels much faster than his 500RWHP 7M car...

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Sean did the 1 piece driveshaft,the intercooler install(Isuzu NPR),exhaust,Y band install,1 piece manifold install ,and his brother Ronnie installed the super afc. as well.

·
Registered
353 Posts
its a 1j mk3, i havent started on my mk2, it should be around 500 550hp range, i will get pics up as soon as i can

·
Registered
543 Posts
My mistake.

For the mistake of wiring the resistor incorrectly, I deeply apologize. I called to speak with Ronnie that Sunday morning while I was working on another 1JZ swap for another customer. I informed Sean to do the continuity test at my point of install and it confirmed that what Fridaygo said earlier was true this time. Again I am sorry about the mistake and will work hard to never let it happen again. Stay tuned and happy boosting.

Orin B Sr

·
Registered
543 Posts
Curious to what HP numbers the setup would put down myself. Should be well above 550 rwhp and tq if all goes well.

OB1 JZA70 AKA
SXShutr AKA
MUDD by you net Paparrazi, gotta love it!

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Been racing the car but no dyno#s yet.

·
Registered
948 Posts
i'd say closer to 591.42..... definitly, whoever said 584.07... what a moron, i mean. seriously dude

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
ZaZZn said:
why did you bump this?

DUHHHH.. so he could find out if the guy ever dynoed! Its so typical of these guys out there, they get us all excited, then leave us hanging, ever anticipating the return of their posts to share with us their power numbers, but never do.

He was mearly searching for closure..

·
Registered
664 Posts
fridaygo said:
Last night car went out on Ritchie Highway to tear it up along with a 450RWHP 7MGTE car(MR Supra) and a 400RWHP automatic 7MGTE car(Suprawill). All of them were red!!
Careful on Ritchie Hwy. I dont know how many times I hear of people getting pulled over there for street racing, speeding, illegal mods etc.

·
Registered
353 Posts
no numbers yet i have been to busy working on other peoples cars an i havent finished my own, but my brothers 1j will be dynoed, i will post when we do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts