Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TB water line routing & VSV bolt-up location

I've been searching for a while now (forum and TSRM) and can't seem to locate the answers to these ??

1. How to set the TPS using a meter (solved - thanks for the link Jason), and

2. Where do the two water lines that connect to the TB rise through the intake mani? Seems that when I go to mount the TB the two lines tend to bend quite a bit to get the TB in place. I think I may have them routed wrong :(

On a side note - where the heck does the VSV on the lower front end of the intake mani mount to?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide all :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man - that's great!! Much appreciated.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the rubber hoses that tie into the TB that I think may be routed up through the intake manifold wrong.

Still need an answer on the bolt-up location for the VSV at the lower front end of the intake mani - the one that has two vac lines and one electrical connection.

I love this place

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Water lines - geeze - now I feel really SPUTID :rolleyes:

Thanks Jason.

·
JZS161 Aristo TT
881 Posts
Re: TB water line routing & VSV bolt-up location

PoorBoy said:

On a side note - where the heck does the VSV on the lower front end of the intake mani mount to?

Under #1 inlet runner there dont seem to be a clear pic of loaction but this pipe diagram might help

Vacume hose diagram

:rockon:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again Jason - but that doesn't show the one that is to the front of the EGR VSV. Wish I could post a pic but the camera's down.

·
JZS161 Aristo TT
881 Posts
PoorBoy said:
Thanks again Jason - but that doesn't show the one that is to the front of the EGR VSV. Wish I could post a pic but the camera's down.
Location of fuel presure up VSV

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts