Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have part number 89452 12080. Is that inter changeable with 89452 22080??

Also, if I swap out the TPS, will I need to adjust the tps/idling or something or will it work as is. I'm trying to eliminate my idling issues.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,552 Posts
89452-22080 replaces (supersedes) 89452-12080, so yes, they are interchangeable.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Since a new tps is like 100 I'm gonna try that first since some swear that's what it is. I'm gonna try the IAC next if that doesn't solve my problem. I've also been told it could possibly be my MAF? Can anyone else see that as a possible cause of my idling issu?

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Since when is a new TPS only $100?

I would try unplugging the IAC to see if it goes away. That is where my focus would be, since it controls the idle.

Bad MAF would throw a code.

Al

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I let it warm up and it was bouncing like 20 rpms really fast. I revved it up to 6k and it started jumping from 500 to like 1000 again. I unplugged the iac and not much changed. Then i plugged it in again. I turnedoff the car and went to change (few mins) I came back and it stalled immediately after start if I didn't keep giving it gas, then I unplugged the iac again and turned it on and it was bouncing from like 1700 to 2000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts