Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am somewhat aprihensive about posting this vid, cause it looks like there is a tumor growing from the side of my motor, but here it is. A 95mm with a 105 ar, and a front housing that is 13.5 inches in diameter. We test just about anything.

Just follow the link.

http://www.bullseyepower.com/95mmsupra.wmv

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
....... insane! what happened on the last run?

·
Registered
199 Posts
was that a july 4th special there at the end?
what the hell happened?
give us numbers :bigthumb:

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I lifted around 1200 and change. Dyno only reads 1200. The 4th of july show was the head gasket pushing out, by the firewall. It took a while to come on, but when it did, holy s***. The wastegate was a little stove up, and has not had that kind of workoput in a while. It was well on its way to 60+ psi.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts

Reign_Maker: Honey, check out this video...
Reign's wife: That's the biggest snail I've ever seen!

·
Banned
378 Posts
Damn man, that turbo clearly doesnt belong in a supra engine bay LOL Looks like good power, love the driver smoking a blunt - driving under the influence! LOL No wonder engine was sparking like crazy

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Stringer Bell said:
LOL he jumped up and away like a little girl....wtf was he holding in there anyway?
when do you want to meet up to have molten hot chunks of metal thrown at you ? How about the 4th... it'll make a good show with all that molten metal searing into your skin... since you are such a man and all.

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not a blunt.

Marshall is used to various chunks of cars flying at him, and is expecting to have to move very quickly.

We were going to see if the spray would spool that monster any earlier, and had a problem with the spray. Marshall was touching the nitrous solinoid to see if it was functionin. His choice, and yes, somewhat amusing, when he jumped.

·
Banned
378 Posts
jon_24v said:
when do you want to meet up to have molten hot chunks of metal thrown at you ? How about the 4th... it'll make a good show with all that molten metal searing into your skin... since you are such a man and all.
What is "molten"?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
God Damn.. that is just crazy.. cant wait to see that thing make it down the 1320.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts