Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
MattOneDime said:
Good times there..
Looks like Ziggy is a better driver than Bert...

Aight Peace
Lol, Ziggy has a SP63, I have a ct26 :( , but then again his 60' was better than mine ... i need to learn how to do burnouts on these tires :( aight peace :chicken:

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
nice runs guys...and sweet cameo of my tshirt at the end :D

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,259 Posts
Danm you did better then me already... guess you liking my old sp63... btw I called canada post again the other week the ho never returned my call.

3,796 Posts
Nice times guys!

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I was rootin for the short asian guy!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
ZaZZn said:
Danm you did better then me already... guess you liking my old sp63... btw I called canada post again the other week the ho never returned my call.
i am liking your sp, but i need to make that boost go past 12psi, as i am hitting fuel cut for no reason...........:(

i want to run again 20psi and then maybe we will see some better times.

on the other hand i was prety happy as this is first time i feel that my endless work on my car is getting results. and we all know that supra is not a drag car so just lets say i feel very comfortable on the highway........

zig

·
Certified Supra Nut :P
2,001 Posts
damn man, you ran a 107 trap on a stock CT-26? no upgrade? shit, that might be a new record. My best time on the stock ct was a 13.5 at 105, most of the interior was out of the car though.

You ice down the IC before that run? was it really cold out? It'd be pretty hot seening you break into the 12s, go for it! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Nice times. Wow, 12psi on an SP63. That thing must be spinning about as fast as a ceiling fan. Good things will happen when you defeat fuel cut and crank up the boost.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
sammydafish said:
damn man, you ran a 107 trap on a stock CT-26? no upgrade? shit, that might be a new record. My best time on the stock ct was a 13.5 at 105, most of the interior was out of the car though.

You ice down the IC before that run? was it really cold out? It'd be pretty hot seening you break into the 12s, go for it! :rockon:
Stock Ct26, not an upgraded one. The things that were removed were the passenger seat, rear seats, ABS, AirBag, PS pump, AC (front condensor and everything up to the firewall), Char. Canister, the mods were intake and 3inch exhaust and it wasn't cold, it was pretty hot it was at about 64 - 69 degree F out, I didn't ICE the IC down at all, most of the time the car stayed in the staging lane for about 30 - 45 minutes before it started moving and this Sunday if weather permits I am going back to aim for the 12s... all and all it was fun... btw

DoLuckTurboSupra wrote on 03-28-2005 10:51 AM:
I saw ur car for the first time in that video that was posted. You have a no paint hood and front with BAS written on your hood and ur talking shit about other people's cars??? hhahahahahaha ur funny......damn ur car is ugly, spend some money on the damn body.
<-- you need to STFU, I don't care what people think of my car, I only care what I DO to it and how it PERFORMS... aight peace :chicken:

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
Re: Re: track day

BoostAddctn said:
Yup, I ran a [email protected] w/ a 60ft of 2.192 ( :( ) but I will be going back next weekend to do a 12 sec pass with a stock turbo, stock engine (except for 3inch and intake), and about 8 - 10psi... aight peace :chicken:

post up the video ziggy :)
nice run

how many miles does that engine have?

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Re: Re: Re: track day

mk3ownZ said:
nice run

how many miles does that engine have?
I don't remember the engine came out of our parts car as my built motor is still on the stand, we just had to put an engine in a week before to get it ready for the track... I will find the speedo custer and post back later... aight peace :chicken:

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
DoLuckTurboSupra wrote on 03-28-2005 10:51 AM: I saw ur car for the first time in that video that was posted. You have a no paint hood and front with BAS written on your hood and ur talking shit about other people's cars??? hhahahahahaha ur funny......damn ur car is ugly, spend some money on the damn body.

ahaha, catchmeifyacan is still running his mouth? isnt that foo banned? where's some videos of him at the track?

nice runs bert, if i can get the software for the palm we'll get my wideband hooked up and see what your car will do with some spray :D

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
LuvMySilverSupra said:
ahaha, catchmeifyacan is still running his mouth? isnt that foo banned? where's some videos of him at the track?

nice runs bert, if i can get the software for the palm we'll get my wideband hooked up and see what your car will do with some spray :D
YES! I need the software to tune her and put some spray in at the same time to see how fast she can really go! :) aight peace :chicken:

btw, what did dumbfucksupra aka dolucksupra run anyways?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
malloynx said:
yea good run, although i'm not digging the hood. but to each his own
its berts superJDMghetoDoriftoHood i am sure it will be gone sooner or later, but here first things first - do mods after you done then do body shiat.

zig

21 - 40 of 69 Posts