Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice video, thanks for sharing. However, it would be nice to hear the cars rather than music...just my preference.

Again, thanks for sharing!!

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
malloynx said:
yea good run, although i'm not digging the hood. but to each his own
:lol: Yeah, the hood stays for now cause I don't really dig any body modifications until I am done with all my engine modifications, but thanks for saying it in a polite way bro ;)

Todd Baugh said:
Nice video, thanks for sharing. However, it would be nice to hear the cars rather than music...just my preference.

Again, thanks for sharing!!
:agreed: I was going call you ziggy and ask for a movie with no sound, got one? if so, LINK IT! :)

aight peace :chicken:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Poi_Dog said:
Congrats on those times! Looks like you guys had fun at the Track.
yeah Ti, you left to early man!! heheh, I will be up there on the 16th, just make sure you are there... aight peace :chicken:

·
Champagne Papi
5,700 Posts
GO bert! World fastest mk3 powered by a Chicken!:eek: Nah, your car did good. Any idea on how much it would have weighed with those reductions? You need to get those tires stickier also. I admire you for spending all your money on the engine instead of bodykits and such..:)

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
yeah Ti, you left to early man!! heheh, I will be up there on the 16th, just make sure you are there... aight peace :chicken:
So was the 13 sec pass with the spare motor or the real motor?

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
CSR Ma71 said:
So was the 13 sec pass with the spare motor or the real motor?
13 sec pass was with the spare motor, the real motor will be in before the 16th :) aight peace :chicken:

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,211 Posts
BAS....represent

Nice job guys. Let's see them 12's.

BoostAddctn said:
Finally something we *might* be able to agree on... :) aight peace :chicken:

btw, I think everyone in BAS is about drag racing, no one has their cars set up for twisties, roadcourse, or turns :(
How many people have coil-overs in BAS??? I know two 1JZ guys that do....(hint hint).

-Joseph

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
BoostAddctn now you need a 935 IC

peace!
Hm... maybe I do, I still need a IC for my other motor, I'll check em out bro ;) aight peace :chicken:

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
BoostAddctn now you need a 935 IC

peace!
and get rid of those stock ic piping for that fact

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
DAMNNNNNNN!!!!!! FINALLLLLLLLLLY! How fucking long has your car been down for Bert? 10 yrs? Haha. Good shit man. We got to meet up sometime but it can't be anytime soon because I ended up having the Supra impounded for 30 days on a trip to Yellowstone National Park. I ended up smoking an ounce of heroin and a couple rangers showed up.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nice times guys. I'll have to come down and watch next time you guys goto the track, I live like 40 miles from Sac and it be nice to meet some other MK3 owners.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
way to go guys.

aight peace :chicken:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Shit dude, representin' to the fullest. That hood is mad JDM tyte yo!

Nice time Bert, get that shit in the 12's and i'm sure it'll be some kinda record. 7M power!

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Da Kine Guy said:
Shit dude, representin' to the fullest. That hood is mad JDM tyte yo!

Nice time Bert, get that shit in the 12's and i'm sure it'll be some kinda record. 7M power!
HOly SHIT! Its Casey!!! YOur Alive!!!

·
Now with less BHG...
409 Posts
nice to see someone put up some vids...good 60' = 1/2 the race...

41 - 60 of 69 Posts