Supra Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
ladmo said:
Nice times guys. I'll have to come down and watch next time you guys goto the track, I live like 40 miles from Sac and it be nice to meet some other MK3 owners.

40 miles, is like next door, compared to where the BAS guys come from......

try 120-140 miles...... :D

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
40 miles, is like next door, compared to where the BAS guys come from......

try 120-140 miles...... :D
Yeah, we have to take the 2 hour drive to get to the track, even longer if we are trailoring a car, here is a link to another video WITHOUT MUSIC that people have been asking for, thanks ziggy.

http://dziuggy.com/x/bas-sac-3-26-05-long.wmv

·
TO4R
365 Posts
Hey guys my car comes back this weekend, we heading up to Sac anytime soon?oh yeah, the longer video is better

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,259 Posts
Ziggy, I just saw the whole video... god damn.... I really miss that turbo now.. and a running car... the sound of it spooling at 3000 RPM is just insane... I LOVE the way the car sounded with the trubo... Did you use my original DP? Sounded like you had the dump open at the track?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
ZaZZn said:
Ziggy, I just saw the whole video... god damn.... I really miss that turbo now.. and a running car... the sound of it spooling at 3000 RPM is just insane... I LOVE the way the car sounded with the trubo... Did you use my original DP? Sounded like you had the dump open at the track?
hey eric, yes your ears are serving you well, this was the first time runing with this setup and open cut out - it sounds awesome, however i left the track with dump open and it way way too loud driving on the freeway so i stoped and put it back on.

let hope that it will be even better soon, i have some more stuff coming i.e. manifold (its on the way) HKS FCD, and more.
i will probably have to rework the DP with the new manifold.

and if anyone want to flame me i got one of the ebay manifolds, and will see how it will turn out, could not pass as i got it for very reasonable price (240 shipped) so it hought i will give it a try.

also i have stupid oil leak so i need to fix that before going back, but i am hoping to squeze a little more out of my car

zig

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,259 Posts
You need a mccord powerplate for that beast... makes life so much better with a dump!

Simply press a button and it's open.. Yeah at 3000 RPM it gets really annoying 4000 it kinda blends in with the engine but still loud

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
ZaZZn said:
You need a mccord powerplate for that beast... makes life so much better with a dump!

Simply press a button and it's open.. Yeah at 3000 RPM it gets really annoying 4000 it kinda blends in with the engine but still loud
heheh... I took the 120mile + drive there and back on open 3inch downpipe... yeah, I'm lazy to change stuff out at the track, since then I have a nice 3inch cut out and a mccord waiting for me to get set up :) just to lazy to start or pull the welder out from the back yard... aight peace :chicken:

61 - 69 of 69 Posts