Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wheelhophobia?
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says: Track racing with your Supra. I'm sure there are some of us that do that stuff!?! :bigthumb: Any pointers? Terminology and vocab would be helpful; ex: slolam (sp) what is it? Tips how to take turns with a Supra?

My car is on the Eibach pro kit and 4 way adjustables. What is the best setting for the shocks when on the track. I used to just do the 1/4 mile with the front on 2 and the rears on 3. I am bpu and pretty much everything else is stock, no upgraded sway bars or strut tower brace.

You guys think racing on some 18's are ok? or better on the stock wheels?

Thanks guys! :)

EDIT: Wrong place for this thread i think........

·
Registered
934 Posts
this is like asking.... "what is the meaning of life?" ur asking for an answer to something thats such a HUGE topic. be more specific.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
feel free to go to the Roadrace section here were you will find tons of info specifically about those questions.

slolam: one car going at a time against "time" vs directly against other cars, this can be on an autocross course or even on a road course.

·
Wheelhophobia?
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mifesto said:
this is like asking.... "what is the meaning of life?" ur asking for an answer to something thats such a HUGE topic. be more specific.
No thanks for your help.

·
Wheelhophobia?
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nick 95 6sp said:
feel free to go to the Roadrace section here were you will find tons of info specifically about those questions.

slolam: one car going at a time against "time" vs directly against other cars, this can be on an autocross course or even on a road course.
Thank you! :bigthumb: I will check it out!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
i would say that u have your car setup the wrong way for drag racing...im not into drag racing but i can say you would prob want the rear setting on the softest possible...u want the weight to transfer...

Ant

·
Wheelhophobia?
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IcedSuPrA said:
i would say that u have your car setup the wrong way for drag racing...im not into drag racing but i can say you would prob want the rear setting on the softest possible...u want the weight to transfer...

Ant
Whoops you're right. I took a look at my car and it was the other way around. ^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts