Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright; So I ran @ the local track tonight.. just wanted to post and see what you guys think. In my sig it says I am running 17psi but the bolt/lock nut for my MBC fell out and I wasn't able to get it perfectly tuned on the way... And plus my engine was running hot @ the track.. anyways, here are the times.

r/t .660
60 2.5
1/8 10.117
MPH 75.89
1/4 15.211
MPH 98.03
^^ on 10 lbs boost falling off to stock 6 but didn't know.

r/t .433
60 2.692
1/8 10.132
MPH 77.06
1/4 15.181
MPH 98.15
^^ this time I payed attn to my boost and was only hitting and holding @ six.
I turned up the boost on the MBC hoping not hard enough for fuel cut.. and next run was the best with

r/t 1.021
60 2.256
1/8 9.466
MPH 78.37
1/4 14.477
MPH 99.55
On this run the boost hit to 15 and fell to 11....

I wish that my last run the nut/bolt for the MBC didn't come lose because the intake mani was cold; all my piping was cold; and I had an awesome burnout in the box. If the bolt + nut hadn't fallen out of my MBC previously I definately could have pulled a WAY better time.

If you look @ my R/t's from above and then the last one, you would notice if the lights took of like they normall do; I would have hit 13.9......

Also; who the hell knew the S4's were that f'ing fast. I lined up vs one and was like; ahh looks like an integra... and as soon as we took off; he was fucking gone. He ran a 13.3.. lol

Anyways; is this bad for all the upgrades I have? Considering I only ran max 11 psi... blah.

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought r/t time would because it starts timing as soon as the green light hits??

Cuz my friend wasn't paying attention and the green light dropped; and he didn't take off for like three seconds and ran a 19.. then ran a 16 his next time up?

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
Disced said:
I thought r/t time would because it starts timing as soon as the green light hits??

Cuz my friend wasn't paying attention and the green light dropped; and he didn't take off for like three seconds and ran a 19.. then ran a 16 his next time up?
No, you can sit @ the tree all day if you want. Once you roll past a certain mark THEN the clock starts. You see some people who only care about ET's do this. Their opponent takes off and he’s just sitting there, making sure he launches it JUST as he wants. Usually these are the fast cars, and end up chasing the opponent down anyway, ha.

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I am going to have to go again once I get my boost re-adjusted... I need to find something which makes it harder for the f-ing bolt not to fall out of the mbc.. the locknut is small and doesn't really help much...

I was hoping for atleast a high to mid 13.... but I have to say; driving my car then didn't feel very fast compaired to on the street when I am hitting 17 lbs... I guess 6 lbs on the stock CT does make quite a bit of difference...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts