Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Supra to the track today and was decently happy with the times. It went [email protected] and went a best mph of 112.8. The only mods on the car is still the K&N and the free mods. I am going to install a boost guage to help me launch it. I have no idea where the boost is when I leave. But overall I am please with the toy so far.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Not bad, get some dr's and some more practice and you'll be running mid 12's no problem. Going to full BPU would also be a big help and it don't cost much.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Hey Steve, do you by any chance know Cedric's best time and trap speed. I am looking to eventually go with a SP60 .70 A/R which is like his setup, I think. I asked him at another post but I don't think he ever checked back.

Bob V.

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Originally posted by Rviscosi:
<STRONG>Hey Steve, do you by any chance know Cedric's best time and trap speed. I am looking to eventually go with a SP60 .70 A/R which is like his setup, I think. I asked him at another post but I don't think he ever checked back.

Bob V.</STRONG>
12.9 at 120. That was with my slipping TRD clutch. I should be trapping at at least 127+. Cant give an estimate on ET's because it is hard to hook up on the track here.

·
Administrator
17,222 Posts
That new wing may cost you a few mph Cedric! :D :D :D

Steve

Originally posted by Silver Orchid SP60:
<STRONG>...I should be trapping at least 127+. Cant give an estimate on ET's because it is hard to hook up on the track here.</STRONG>

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put the full exhause on the car last week. The best track time from last night was [email protected] Not bad considering the humidity was very high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts