Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In contemplating obd2 ecu swap on my 93, I thought perhaps a racelogic traction control system would be beneficial to replace the stock TV which would be rendered useless with the swap. But I need to know whether the automatic transmission and racelogic would work together or does it not help the way one traction control would? On top of that, is fuel cut type TC going to work with meth injection?

·
Boost Junkie
12,664 Posts
Just switch to PRO EFI. By the time you spend all that $$ going OBD2 (the traction control still sucks on OBD2) and Racelogic you could have a full standalone.

Steve

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,448 Posts
Just switch to PRO EFI. By the time you spend all that $$ going OBD2 (the traction control still sucks on OBD2) and Racelogic you could have a full standalone.

Steve
This 100%

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
In contemplating obd2 ecu swap on my 93, I thought perhaps a racelogic traction control system would be beneficial to replace the stock TV which would be rendered useless with the swap. But I need to know whether the automatic transmission and racelogic would work together or does it not help the way one traction control would? On top of that, is fuel cut type TC going to work with meth injection?
I ran a Racelogic on my automatic with meth injection with no issues for many years. You have to disable it if you're running nitrous at the race track. If you're looking for a Racelogic, I just pulled mine out as I'm upgrading my AEM v2 to a Link Storm that has traction control. I have the digital adjuster too, which makes it easy to change traction control settings.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I had racelogic for a couple of years in my auto and worked awesome. Now I on Pro EFI and converted to manual. My Racelogic is for sale btw and also comes with digital display.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does the racelogic help with preserving the auto transmission during part throttle? my understanding is the auto traction control closes the throttle plate between shifts which is important for part throttle DD due to reduced trans fluid flow during those times.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had racelogic for a couple of years in my auto and worked awesome. Now I on Pro EFI and converted to manual. My Racelogic is for sale btw and also comes with digital display.
I now on RLTC and proefi is on the shelf. which TC is better in your opinion?

Reactions: Nick 95 6sp
1 - 8 of 8 Posts