Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1993 Rx7 TT R1. It has just under 110K miles on the body, and less then 60K miles on the motor (running about 100, and 90+ compression on both rotors). My R1 has a pretty good mod list as well. There are a very limmited number of these in the US.
"13,879 produced for the US market, 5,733 still registered as of last count in 2003." This is according to Rx7club.com. Mine is one of 638 Black R1's to ever be produced http://alecto.bittwiddlers.com/vehicles/rx7-numbers.shtml. (if you click that link you will see production numbers for all Rx7 for the US.)

I am looking for a MKIV Supra. Perferably a TT or single T, also perferably a manual. Stock or moded, also a big plus would be Black on Black, or Silver on Black or even Red on Black (but not needed). Less then 130K miles is also a big plus.

Here is a mod list of what is done to my Rx7
Engine:
Greddy SMIC w/ Trust Piping
Greddy "Elbow"
Pettit Rebuilt Turbos (done in 03')
Pettit Boost Hose Upgrade
Pettit Unlimited ECU
Apexi Dual Power Intake
Ported Wastegate
Koyo Polished Aluminum High Flow Radiator
Aluminum AST
3" Megan Racing Stainless Steel Downpipe
3" Megan Racing Stainless Steel Midpipe
4.5" Turbo-Tuf Exhaust
Exedy Racing Clutch
Mazdaspeed Ground wires (not installed yet)
NKG (Laser) Spark Plugs
New O2 Sensor
-Interior:
Mazdaspeed Short Shifter
Momo Steering Wheel
Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller
AutoMeter Boost Gauge
Carbon Fiber Trim
Sport shift knob
Pioneer Head Unit
Two 8" Subs in hatch (mounted in custom enclosure)
Xtant 3150x Amp
Stock Sued R1 Seats
-Exterior:
Mazdaspeed 15th Anniversary front bumper
Apex Style Side-skirts
Racing Hart 18" C5 3pc. Wheels
Toyo Proxes all around (235/40) (275/35)
Aftermarket Midnight Blue Mica Paint Job
Brembo slotted rotors
LSD from a JDM Clip
(My car is not perfect, and has minor flaws, but over all is a great Rx7. No matter where I go it gets looks and has lots of people ask tons of questions. Im just a bigger Supra fan, had one before and had to get rid of it, looking to replace it now.)

Click on the bottom ones to see bigger.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
nice rx7. my boss's son tryed selling his 93' rx7 r1 a while ago too for a mkiv, took him almost a year to get rid of it. but yes a supra would be better :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wrx19 said:
How much boost is it running? How are the apex seals on it?
I only run it at 10 lbs of boost, but it can handle much more then that with the mods. Im not sure how they are, but I would assume good by the compression test.

·
BoosT AddicT
238 Posts
might almost be better off selling the car and then purchasing an mkiv.. I don't think many people on here are going to trade IMO

·
Registered
11 Posts
Griffon said:
I have a 1993 Rx7 TT R1. It has just under 110K miles on the body, and less then 60K miles on the motor (running about 100, and 90+ compression on both rotors). My R1 has a pretty good mod list as well. There are a very limmited number of these in the US.
"13,879 produced for the US market, 5,733 still registered as of last count in 2003." This is according to Rx7club.com. Mine is one of 638 Black R1's to ever be produced http://alecto.bittwiddlers.com/vehicles/rx7-numbers.shtml. (if you click that link you will see production numbers for all Rx7 for the US.)
According to a research company, who was just paid by RX7Club to scrub the entire national frame work, there are 9,796 FDs still registered. 6,772 are 1993's.

I know where you got your SMIC and intakes from ;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got that info from the forum. So ???:dunno:??? But here is the thread http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=387559 check out post #2.
And how do you know where I got my SMIC and Intakes from?

AMRAAM4 said:
According to a research company, who was just paid by RX7Club to scrub the entire national frame work, there are 9,796 FDs still registered. 6,772 are 1993's.

I know where you got your SMIC and intakes from ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They use to be mine said:
Ummm I wasnt the one that baught them. I got the car in december, and I put in different intake pipes and things on it. So what parts came from you? Do you have any other rx7 parts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ahhh, my bad :D. I just saw the car and knew that was the guy who bought them. Sorry, didn't know he sold it. Anyway, the original Apexi intakes, SMIC, piping, and elbow were mine before I went single. Hopefully the previous buyer kept them in good shape for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts