Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am willing to trade a REAL TRD hood for a stock hood plus cash for the TRD hood. The stock hood has to be white and in good condition. My TRD hood is in excellent condition and the fitment is really good. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am in the Bay Area.

Thanks,

L

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can take pics. I just dont think it will be economical for you to repaint your hood to trade with mine plus some cash. I am not asking for much for the hood, the real hood has metal composite in it with fiberglass. Its a really nice piece but I am going either keep it or trade it.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
my hood is white. just pmed you. im in so cal

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I need a white hood. I want $400 on top of the hood. The paint on the TRD hood is in excellent condition. I will have pics up this weekend.

Thanks,

Louis

·
Addicted to // TRD
283 Posts
I love TRD, but I can't get rid of my OEM hood. It would look nice with all of my other TRD stuffs I have on my Supra :)
Good luck with the trade.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
N2fishin said:
I love TRD, but I can't get rid of my OEM hood. It would look nice with all of my other TRD stuffs I have on my Supra :)
Good luck with the trade.
Come on Victor, ur a baller. Just get it and ebay the stock hood for whatever it goes for

·
Addicted to // TRD
283 Posts
xknowonex said:
Come on Victor, ur a baller. Just get it and ebay the stock hood for whatever it goes for
I guess you didn't read this thread huh? supra7661 want to trade stock hood plus $400 for his TRD hood.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts