1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
i must be a registered member to see ur link...

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
eh.. im not gonna take the time to sign up. what does it say?

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SupraofDoom--- wants a 300zx TT

In a nutshell... basically he was REALLY excited about it.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Majik16106 said:
SupraofDoom--- wants a 300zx TT

In a nutshell... basically he was REALLY excited about it.
he plays tekken all day, waht do u expect?

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wasnt supposed to be serious.. was supposed to be stupid funny.. i dont what you guys expected from me.. remember.. im the guy who started the "stupid songs you play with the targa off" thread.

look if you see my name next to a new thread.. you can pretty much bet if your expecting something serious.. your wasting your time.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Rofl I love that thread =)

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
LOL, I'm gonna start the "Potentially stupid things you could do with Majik16106" thread.

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, you just watch.. this thread will end up being 36 pages long. 36 pages of talking about all the stupid shit ive said here since i joined.. im the comic relief.. i did the mk3 hate crime thread too years ago. i REPEAT.. im not to be taken seriously.. ever

·
Did you do the motorboat?
48 Posts
lolasaur! that was a great thread! we need more of things like that and less "BHG, im done with it" threads 300's aint too bad tho, my dad has one but hes been tryin t buy the soop from me for 2yrs :)

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jacob... comic relief.. supraforums.. and paul (<--- that me for those who dont know) go hand in hand

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sway said:
lolasaur! that was a great thread! we need more of things like that and less "BHG, im done with it" threads 300's aint too bad tho, my dad has one but hes been tryin t buy the soop from me for 2yrs :)
thats what im saying.. thats why im still here.

Lets check the facts.. i havnt really shown any of my cars off here.. but ive had plenty.. to name the most relevent to these forums..

2 decently modded mk3
1 decently modded 1jz mk3
1 mk2
1 74 datsun with a 7mgte

ive helped plenty through pm's.. i know what im going. but i choose to stay true to myself.. which is a goofball. i hate when these forums get all serious. no fun. You know.. my day job is i manage the largest Oreilly Auto in my district.. you think im goofy here.. my staff loves me and everyone else wants to transfer to my store. hahah

Whats really funny here is.. doom hasnt even seen this yet.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
12-04-2002, 11:11 PM 4 years ago almost lol

Hmm was along time ago no ? :p I love 300ZX's... I always have always will. I love MKIII's more but Z's are still in my heart.

I used to be a mod on there as well, back in the old days, and everyone knew me. Shit 2,882 posts! I was the 404th user on that board. I remember posting and waiting WEEKS for a response... it used to be DEAD.

As soon as I saw the link I had a feeling it was me!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts