Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mechanical Engineer
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 TT six-speed. Sometimes(rarely) when I come to a complete stop it won't go into first. Sometimes I have to put it in neutral and let the clutch out and try again and it would work. Also, for a while I thought my syncro(2nd) was out because it would grind when upshifting(not downshifting) into second. But it wasn't I just have to push the clutch ALL THE WAY to the floor. And sometimes when racing I would miss second cuz it wouldn't engage. Other than that the car shifts smoothly and doenst pop out of gear. Has this happen to any of you.

Could it have anything to do with the flywheel, can the clutch petal be adjusted. Thanx

Carlos

S

·
0 Posts
This happened to me as well. I adjusted the clutch pedal all the way out, and the clutch still wouldn't disengage completely. Thanks to Andi for the tip, I sent my RPS pressure plate in to be fixed. Since I got it back, it has been MUCH better. Good luck!

Sean

·
Mechanical Engineer
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D'oh low clutch fluid. I bleed and refilled it, and it fixed the problem. Thanks for the response though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts