Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lord of 10 lbs
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let those who enjoy the Techno scene / electronica / dance know that Paul Van **** will be in Atlanta at eleven 50 on june 22nd. I plan on being there and enjoy the night of music.

·
Registered
40 Posts
haha I never thought I'd run into trance fans here! You should check out my webradio station - www.etn.fm I run the main channel, ETN1: trance livesets and DJ shows 24/7. We're the highest quality free station and if you know trance, you'll be blown away by our residents list.

No, I don' thave PVD as a resident. I happen to not like him all that much but I have plenty of producers that make the tracks he plays (other than his own naturally).

anyway, if you like trance you'll love ETN. and if you like House or Progressive, try out our other channels. We also have a massive BitTorrent downloads section so you can download all the great stuff you hear at full quality.

cheers!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
thank god for new posts button or I wouldnt have come across this thread.

thanks for the site. :D

·
Lord of 10 lbs
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SF is all about the techno scene these days. Many people on the boards enjoy the music. Also Armin Van Buuren will be at eleven 50 the 28th of june. So two good weeks in a row! ha

·
Lord of 10 lbs
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow is all i can say. I am still amazed by last night / this morning. PVD is incredible, had listened to some of his stuff but this concert was just outstanding. I hope others can come see Van Buuren and hope his concert is just as energetic and amazing as Van Dyks.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
DinnerTime said:
Can't say that im a fan of techno. Too.....repetative to me a i guess.

It is not techno...there is a difference. It is called trance. * rant* why do so many of my friends call trance, techno when they hear it for the 1st time?

·
DFA Motorsports
1,891 Posts
I guess if you listen to it you can tell the differance. Kinda like punk and metal most people think they are the same.

·
Lord of 10 lbs
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea, Van Dyk was incredible, van buuren was great too - actually played alot of tracks from recent state of trance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts