Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling a Boost Logic tranny with all the goodies. This tranny has roughly 14 passes on it and is in perfect condition. You all know what these things go for. I am installing a Turbo 400, and getting rid of the tranny, torque converter, and level ten contol box. I have proven the Boost logic tranny will hold anything you give it.
Also the PI t.c. is brand new. it's got a 3k stall on it, and i was able to use these all season without a problem. I did install it in the tranny and bolt it in, but took it right out. So it's got no miles or road time, or track time at all on it.
I am also gettting rid of a Level Ten control box that allows you to plug a single plug into the tranny from the box, and you have full controll of your auto. This box is bad ass and reccomended to anyone. With a couple relays and a switch you can have stock auto capabilites, and manuel shift controll when going to the track.
i would like to get about $2200 for all three. I reccemond someone take advantage of this package deal since it's a 2k savings. Let me know what you think and if your interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used it for two seasons, and absolutely loved it. It works great. It shifts the hell out of it. It' a small 4x3 inch box about 2 inches high. It's pretty ingenious. Great for the dyno too, because you can go ahead and lock in the torque converter in 3rd gear at any rpm you want and make a pull. YOu won't get that spike or dip you get when the converter locks up normally. Highly reccommended especailly with a couple of relays, and a switch.

·
Registered
278 Posts
how is the installation and tuning though? Is it easy to install (required splicing wiring, soldering, etc... or pnp? Does it comes with any software for tuning etc...?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts