Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine needs the transmission rebuilt on his eclipse. Just wondering if anyone knew a good place to have one rebuilt in the Portland area. Its also going to need to be built stronger than stock because of some things hes going to be doing to the car towards the end of the year. Thanks.

·
Registered
625 Posts
HPFreaks can do it but they are damn spendy. Then again they are a nice shop.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
I hear Zerorecall and Kale do some nice work.

·
Low Miles Sackrider
190 Posts
Have him go through www.englishracing.net . Lucas, the owner, does very good work, builds strong trannies and he's just outside of Vancouver, WA. I have met him quite a few times and can vouch for the quality and knowledge he has on Eclipses.

-Brady

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Gomer said:
Have him go through www.englishracing.net . Lucas, the owner, does very good work, builds strong trannies and he's just outside of Vancouver, WA. I have met him quite a few times and can vouch for the quality and knowledge he has on Eclipses.

-Brady
i agree, Lucas knows his DSM's. hell, he probably has a half dozon 4G63 trannies in his back yard :bigthumb:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah, check Lucas for any dsm work. He's the best around here and actually knows what he's doing too.

G

·
quick said:
you mean torquefreaks, right?
Yep, he does :) For this job, I would recommend English Racing. We rebuild the Supra 6 speed trannies, but for Eclipse tranny issues, I would highly recommend Lucas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts