Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just posting here that I will be travelling up to a Navy base near Seattle. I dont know the exact name of it, because Im very new to the area...maybe 60 miles away? Anyways, what is there to do up there...and do any of you want to get together on a weekend? I wont be driving the Supra, but I always love meeting other Supra owners. Ill be up there from 3Aug to about 25Aug. I mainly have weekends free.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. I guess we are going to be instructing at either Bremerton (spelling?). I still dont know where lll be staying, but Ill definitly be up there on 3Aug-25Aug.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
You can go watch some races at the Bremerton Raceway :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet...all Ill have to do is find it. Im very new to the area...never taught a class there before.

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,516 Posts
definately should try going to the Canada meet, which would be your first weekend here :)

And yeah Bremerton has a nice track i think there are mainly races there on Fridays not sure.

Only if that track was closer.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just might try that....it does sound tempting :)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
you'll be pretty close to a lot of fairy so you can jump on it and go to seattle/victoria canada...etc. i've seen quite a few supras around that area too. hope you have fun

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know squat about the fairy...ill learn quick though, Im sure. Ill try to talk my teammate to go to that Canada show...we will see. I dont even know what hotel Ill be staying in yet...will keep posted.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well my trip to Washington has been moved to San Diego...oh well :(

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
True

1 - 12 of 12 Posts