Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just wanted to share my long awaited video shoot with the world famous TRC! Im very very humbled and honored. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
wrong section newb!!! =D j/k! Saw the video the other day! Nice Supra and build! TRC did a good job filming.

·
Registered
792 Posts
A friend of mine sent me pics of your car at a show in florida a little while back... ive also seen another great video of tour car on youtube... great vids

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
Wow! Nice car Dexter. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Seen this video a couple days ago. Awesome Supra and as always, nice video made by TRC. :)

·
Trust In Trance
792 Posts
What a clean and absolutely beautiful Supra. I would not add or remove anything.

It really is the perfect (street) Supra.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Badass!

·
boost life
2,500 Posts
Dexters car is beyond spectacular in person. Attention to detail is top notch. Beyond the car is Dexter himself which I've personally known over 10yrs. Heck I used to work with his lovely wife. Dexter is as true a person one could Ever meet. Die hard car nut and always a pleasure to be around and talk shop with

He respects his car and others around and he understands the car has limits and doesn't beat on it like theres no tomorrow

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dexters car is beyond spectacular in person. Attention to detail is top notch. Beyond the car is Dexter himself which I've personally known over 10yrs. Heck I used to work with his lovely wife. Dexter is as true a person one could Ever meet. Die hard car nut and always a pleasure to be around and talk shop with

He respects his car and others around and he understands the car has limits and doesn't beat on it like theres no tomorrow
Thanks Ed! just saw this as i hardly go on the forums lol

·
Super Moderator
10,447 Posts
I'm glad this thread was bumped, because I missed the opportunity to comment on it the first time around. Dexter, the car is sublime, my friend, and you, sir, are an excellent representative of the Supra community. I don't know you, but your high character clearly shows through in that vid.

All the best, bud.

Ken.

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,586 Posts
Great video. Watched it a few times actually. Well balanced, gorgeous car & cool owner!:rockon:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm glad this thread was bumped, because I missed the opportunity to comment on it the first time around. Dexter, the car is sublime, my friend, and you, sir, are an excellent representative of the Supra community. I don't know you, but your high character clearly shows through in that vid.

All the best, bud.

Ken.
Thanks Ken.Some of the supra guys and i are trying to make it out to SIV this year lol. Its a long trip from South Florida but we are going to try

1 - 20 of 31 Posts