Supra Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,444 Posts
Thanks Ken.Some of the supra guys and i are trying to make it out to SIV this year lol. Its a long trip from South Florida but we are going to try
Dexter,

That would be fantastic if you and the boys could attend SIV2019. Sure hope you can make it!

Ken.

·
Boost Junkie
12,524 Posts
Didn't realize there was a thread on here about this car. Great job on it and awesome video.

Steve

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Amazing setup. I agree it's one of the best street supras I've ever seen covered.

Wheels are amazing. Kind of reminds of Volk te37s. May have to upgrade wheels in the near future and those are it :D.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Amazing setup. I agree it's one of the best street supras I've ever seen covered.

Wheels are amazing. Kind of reminds of Volk te37s. May have to upgrade wheels in the near future and those are it :D.
Thanks!

·
JetFire
5,354 Posts
How did I miss this ha ha. Nice video/feature.

Love that you got away from the Supra starter pack setup :cool: and did something a little different.

·
...pop the hood!
875 Posts
great video. love the set-up

do you have a build thread?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Amazing Supra and build. I love the video too! The color is perfect in my opinion and love the carbon fiber contrast. The color setup reminds me of my white on black Supra. Beautiful car! Take good care of it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts