Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a TRD 10,000 RPM Tachometer. It is brand new and never installed into my car. I've decided to go with a different set up. This is taken directly from MVPmotorsports website today.

Part # TRD Tach Supra 6
In stock at MVP, ready to ship!

This coveted part was discontinued in 2002 by TRD. Since that time we have done 5 special group buys with TRD Japan to get more of them into the USA.

Please note these are made for 1993-98 Supra Twin Turbo 6-speed cars, but will work on Supra Twin Turbo Autos. The only difference is that if you have an automatic you will not be able to see what gear you are in by looking at your tach any more. In other words the "P R N D 2 L" on the tach is not visible, but of course you can still see your gear by glancing at your center console.

This tachometer works on all years and all models of the 4th Generation Supra. Twin Turbo, Non-Turbo, USA Spec, J-Spec, UK-Spek, Euro-Spec, AU/RZ-Spec, 6-speed, 5-speed, Automatic, etc.

MSRP $500.00
Your Price $450.00

Here is a link to the website for a picture. http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=916&SearchYN=N

I would like to sell it for 400.00 OBO. I would prefer a local transaction, but am willing to ship if you pay shipping.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I know this has been a while, but is this still available?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.