·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I have it, but it's painted black.
Let me know if you need pics!

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
thats a big big risk to buy that hood from cheap bay with all the crappy fitment issues people have had lately with these type of trd and other type carbon hoods i would not really take the chance to buy the hood unless it was from a shop like MVp since he makes sure the fitment is good before he even sells an item you will also have to worry about it comming damaged if you do decide to buy it keep us updated on how it fit.

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
i got mine from WOTM. i highly recommend ryan's hood.. fitment is A+, quality is A+, and fast shipping. with anything fiberglass, make sure you prep it good and block sand it good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suprasarecool said:
i got mine from WOTM. i highly recommend ryan's hood.. fitment is A+, quality is A+, and fast shipping. with anything fiberglass, make sure you prep it good and block sand it good.

Ok I'm sold, you got it from WOTM? can someone get me a link?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Suprasarecool said:

So the one in this picture is a CF hood painted black, because it looks like all WOTM sells is the CF hood....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Suprasarecool said:
mine is just fiberglass. if you plan on painting it black anyway, what's the point of getting a cf hood??
How much was it for the fiberglass version? WOTM only lists the C/F on their website. MVP lists both C/F and fiberglass...but the Seibon C/F one is cheaper than any of the fiberglass ones they list.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Call WOTM and find out about prices...there really isn't much of anything that Ryan doesn't sell, just that a lot of it isn't listed on his website. I do know however after talking to him yesterday that they have these in stock ready to ship...480-626-2803

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Suprasarecool said:
mine is just fiberglass. if you plan on painting it black anyway, what's the point of getting a cf hood??

On another note is it hard to wax the hood with those vents there? Just asking is all.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I used to have it before braking it because there is no security attach on it.

The quality is not really good and the hood doesn't really "shine" like on the picture.
I've just bought another at MVP's store and the SEIBON is really better quality.
But for $250 it is a good deal

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well it looks like I'm going to order the fiberglass one from WOTM. It’s not hard to install is it? Just bolts on right. Now all I have to do is find someone to buy my stock hood. :) About painting the hood it should be cheaper to paint then my hood because it need very little prep work, right?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts