Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember someone posting about these but I can't find the thread. From that they said they were made by Defi and similar to the Link gauges. Anyone know if they are 52mm or 60mm?

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
where do you get them at and how much do they cost. I know TRD items are pricey so i would like to know...

steve

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
i got a ?. i have Apex El2 and what would happen if i bought those and just took of the gauge and hooked those to the already wires and apex box, would it still work without having to uninstall the apex sht

could i get pics at night too. thanks

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
TRDSupraSE said:
Talk to Curt Aigner, he'll get you the best prices and best of all....he has them IN STOCK :eek:

I second this statement!

I also want to see pics of this stuff at night. Too bad they don't make an EGT gauge, or Fuel Pressure!!!

Ahh what to do GReddy (cheaper, more selection) vs. TRD (cooler, more $, less selection)

PICS?

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
ok i saw these guages, and i want to get them, but i need to know if the needles light up orange/red at night???

i want boost and i dont know what else to pick, any suggestions?

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
hehe now i'm having doubts cuz they dont have fuel pressure or egt, so i dont want to mix and match...

hmm looks like greddy is the closest

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KReddy05 said:
hehe now i'm having doubts cuz they dont have fuel pressure or egt, so i dont want to mix and match...

hmm looks like greddy is the closest
Defi Link gauges are just like these minus the TRD logo and are cheaper...

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
i think someone was saying they could get the EGT and Fuel Pressure??????????

anyone know where???

i think i am sold, i am getting the boost gauge...

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
do the trd ones have the same cool startup/shutdown sequence as the higher end defi ones?

·
Black is Faster!
425 Posts
No EGT and fuel pressure, at least they hadn't when I purchased them. What you see in the top picture is what they've got.

Yes, they do have the nifty startup sequence where the needles flip and flop around at startup. Also, in conjunction w/ the control box, you do have peak hold, plus 30 seconds of recording plus playback... which is about the coolest thing ever.

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
Do the TRD ones have the shutdown sequence like the Defi-BF gauges?

Also, Ranger498 was saying that he had an EGT for the TRD that he sold to some guy. Hmmmmm.

If I can get the two gauges (Boost & EGT), I'm in. Anyone got info on where to buy?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts