Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, how many of you guys have the TRD hood? I really love it! How much did you pay and where did you buy it from? Also is there a good knockoff for cheaper?
:D

·
0 Posts
I got one....it is a real one too :D. IMO it looks really nice, but I call this one an impulse buy. I still don't think that the hood is worth the price. Don't get me wrong, it is very well made and fits perfect, and looks bad ass. I think that it would have been worth it if it was little cheaper.

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1/4 instyle -- How much did you pay? and from who did you buy it? Post a front pic if you can!

·
0 Posts
I got the hood from dusty! jay marks carries them also! call j watson he is very helpful!!!!!!!!!

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr 1/4mile -- Verrrrrry coooooool hood dude!! I need this on my car. How much did you pay?:cool:

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! Is the TRD look worth paying 1700 bucks?:rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
I love the TRD hood. I'm getting one. Then I'm gonna get a Supra to put it on. LOL!!!

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
Mine's on order. I have a buddy that works at my local toyota dealer and he actually ordered it for me since he gets it at cost. I paid $1267 for the hood and the shipping is free. That's the only reason why I bought a TRD hood vs. an AB Flug. I've been waiting since December because TRDUSA told us that its made to order and it would take three months.

·
0 Posts
Yah I waited close to 4 months for mine but it was well worth the wait. And as I said, do i think that it is worth the $1600 + paint which cost me around $600? To me this was an impulse buy. I did not put much thought into it other than, I WANT IT! :D
But now that it is on I have almost completely forgotten how much I spent for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts