Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My searching has come up empty....
Does anyone know what the wheel offsets are for the TRD widebody kit?
Thanks.
Scott

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
+1

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Mine are -2 in the rear

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
So -2 in the rear 24 for the front?

·
Super Moderator
10,496 Posts
^^^No way. There is no generic offset data for TRD body kits. Every install is different and supra557hp had his rear quarters widened four inches on each side (for a total of eight); hence, his -2 rear offset. You need to consult with your kit manufacturer, purchase your wheels first (after acquiring as much reliable data as possible) and build your kit around your wheels.

Ken.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Yes I should have been more specific... As Ken said you have to do lots of research on rims and Widebody kits... I am a prime example... I did not ask around and gather info I just ordered a set of rims which I thought in my head would work, well when they come in 3 months later they were sticking out 4 inches past the fender. This is where we had to build the kit to fit the rims which I think we did a good job but was costly and time consuming and a major pain in the ass as Ken knows. Just research this topic fully before you pick a set of rims.

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I have wheels picked out. Leaning towards 18x10 front and 18x13 rear, but would like to know what others are running as far as wheel sizes and offsets.
Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts