Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How do you all like it? I had it installed recently, but haven't had a chance to fully test it since my tranny needs to be rebuilt. I noticed it was a little noisier than the stock one, but my exhaust really drowns it out. Any specific type of break in process to follow? Already searched, but looking for more input.

·
i'm AMAZING!
465 Posts
"dont forget to break in your new rear diff by doing slow 5mph figure 8's in a wide parking lot for about 15-20 minutes." :dumbass:

looks like a break in process to me :stickpoke

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
shaunmathur said:
"dont forget to break in your new rear diff by doing slow 5mph figure 8's in a wide parking lot for about 15-20 minutes." :dumbass:

looks like a break in process to me :stickpoke
Stop wasting bandwidth. :freak: This coming from someone that thinks drifting sideways into oncoming traffic is cool and then blames it on the road being too slippery or that you 'might' have gotten hit as you floored it around the corner even though no one was behind you. Its everybody elses fault, except yours, right? :urowned:

·
i'm AMAZING!
465 Posts
bludemon said:
Stop wasting bandwidth. :freak: This coming from someone that thinks drifting sideways into oncoming traffic is cool and then blames it on the road being too slippery or that you 'might' have gotten hit as you floored it around the corner even though no one was behind you. Its everybody elses fault, except yours, right? :urowned:
:wtflol: i think you should be banned! not only did i provide a link answering your question...i quoted it for you in your thread! :die:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shaunmathur said:
:wtflol: i think you should be banned! not only did i provide a link answering your question...i quoted it for you in your thread! :die:
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
shaunmathur said:
"dont forget to break in your new rear diff by doing slow 5mph figure 8's in a wide parking lot for about 15-20 minutes."
I've used this method on others...when you turn the plates slip, therefore breaking it in, and working the lube in.

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
honestly, trd lsd and the stock lsd you will not notice the difference. if the stock lsd did not blow up under hard use and wheel hop, i wouldnt have gotten the trd lsd. i cant feel any diff other than the car goes a bit straighter when it breaks loose. doing figure 8s is how you are really suppose to break in the diff. just make sure you dont do it on a hot day non stop because my powersteering boiled over...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts