Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who all has this and if you are willing to sell it to me. Thanks and LMK

Ryan

Also, if someone knows where to get one, let me know. :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm an idiot. The search function does work. Looks like Curt or Jeff can get it for me, I'll just have to wait depending on if either of them have it in stock.

Ryan

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm not willing to sell mine (at least not until i swap to a 6 speed). . .I absolutely love mine. The feel is wonderful.

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
isnt a NA mkiv tranny the W58?

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
It is awsome; I wouldn't go back to the standard shifter ever.

--Justin

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
RabidChild said:
Is the w58 the same tranny used in the MKIII's? if so, was it all of them or just the n/a's or turbos?
MKIII Turbo has the R154

MKIII N/A has the W58

Hope that helps.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rwsupra.com said:
I was wondering who all has this and if you are willing to sell it to me. Thanks and LMK

Ryan

Also, if someone knows where to get one, let me know. :)
Arn't you auto?

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
does anyone else make a short shifter for the w58 tranny? im about to get a 95 n/a 5spd and i want a short shifter, but i cant find anywhere or anyone who will sell me a trd one

·
1,005 Posts
btm7687 said:
does anyone else make a short shifter for the w58 tranny? im about to get a 95 n/a 5spd and i want a short shifter, but i cant find anywhere or anyone who will sell me a trd one

i believe TRD is the only company....get one thru Curt at Elmhurst Toyota

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I might end up trading my auto setup for a complete 5spd setup. So really nothing at all....

Ryan

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
TRDSupraSE said:
i believe TRD is the only company....get one thru Curt at Elmhurst Toyota
do you know how much it will be through Curt, and also how should i got about contacting him? also, where is he located?

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
im assuming the install is fairly easy....most short shifters and adapters and stuff is pretty easy for any car.....so im assuming the supra wont be much different....there is a thread about this...the install took a guy about 30-45 minutes...sounds simple....just search like trd quick shifter or something, there are three threads with fairly short names by the same guy in a row...u will figure it out by the name

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
It takes 30 minutes max; easy install.

--Justin

1 - 20 of 49 Posts